Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Guide To Thrips

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    ok thanks for that Macky ill grab those and let you know my success. than you so much mate
    Any more problems or questions, you know where I am remember warm water! It'll make all the difference

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (03-01-19), Greengrass (03-01-19), redisiel (03-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Horrible bastards.

Do the shit with the neem oil I said above. Three good treatments they'll be gone. It's about killing the larvae as they hatch too you see.
    Make sure you know the life cycle to determine the time between sprays, how comes you use fairy Macky? And come to that why the de?
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

gardro (03-01-19), Greengrass (03-01-19)

Macky Guest

Default Guide To Thrips

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Make sure you know the life cycle to determine the time between sprays, how comes you use fairy Macky? And come to that why the de?
    Redz
    I use fairy because I'm a lazy fucker, and it works lol. Does the job for me and never had issues with it.....should invest in some Castile really though... just fairy works with no issues, so don't wanna mix it up if I don't have to

diatomaceous earth will help kill off the eggs and larvae before they get to egg laying age. It's not always needed, as I said man I haven't ever used it. But in bad cases, you gotta pull out all the stops lol.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (03-01-19), Greengrass (03-01-19), redisiel (03-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I use fairy because I'm a lazy fucker, and it works lol. Does the job for me and never had issues with it.....should invest in some Castile really though... just fairy works with no issues, so don't wanna mix it up if I don't have to

diatomaceous earth will help kill off the eggs and larvae before they get to egg laying age. It's not always needed, as I said man I haven't ever used it. But in bad cases, you gotta pull out all the stops lol.
    Just look at the shit they put in fairy mate!
    As for the DE remember when it’s wet it doesn’t actually cut up pest!
    Peace brother
    Redz

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (03-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (09-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Just look at the shit they put in fairy mate!
    As for the DE remember when it?s wet it doesn?t actually cut up pest!
    Peace brother
    Redz
    True lol. I'll get on it red, I'll get the Castille..... fascist

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (03-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Horrible bastards.

Do the shit with the neem oil I said above. Three good treatments they'll be gone. It's about killing the larvae as they hatch too you see.
    Great stuff Macky. i rang a few grow shops and told they will not have any and wont get any ??? either the earth or the neem. amazon ere i come lol, thanks fella
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Great stuff Macky. i rang a few grow shops and told they will not have any and wont get any ??? either the earth or the neem. amazon ere i come lol, thanks fella
    Yer they're a bit shit when it comes to bug fighting.... you tend to pick bugs up from a grow shop! Better to go with Amazon in this case, you will get the exact one I sent you

Thanks

got it Macky its solid though lol. ill heat it up. so im going in..wish me luck... oh regards the earth, whats the best way mate. clean everythging spray it, water it with their feed, let dry off for bit then add the earth. problem is i water everyday, so should i miss a watering you reckon, to keep the DE dry and usable. thanks man, you and reds have been fucking ace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

got it Macky its solid though lol. ill heat it up. so im going in..wish me luck... oh regards the earth, whats the best way mate. clean everythging spray it, water it with their feed, let dry off for bit then add the earth. problem is i water everyday, so should i miss a watering you reckon, to keep the DE dry and usable. thanks man, you and reds have been fucking ace
    I'm not entirely sure mate. I haven't used the earth before. Place a layer over the top of the coco, and bottom water for a few days I suppose would be best. Red might know the answer there...

But the neem, it's solid under 18c, I leave it in some warm water for ten minutes before using it. Sort it out. Remember aswell to use warm water when you make the mix, so the neem mixes well with the water.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (09-01-19)

Thanks

all i have is shitty asda pomegranate washup liquid, this is fine yeah? its not anti bacterial just standard. we are looking for the wetting agent affect to cling to leafs from this yeah? shit hope i havnt gotta go back out stinking like a fucking canna plant lol

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast