Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fastberry - Sick plant 😬 plz help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    keep bloom at what ever its doing good at, you dont need to drop bloom down to make way for the grow. if its was on say 3ml bloom and it was getting a little light green lookin then bump up the grow nutes for a feed or two then reduce it down, but keep bloom same regardless grow nutes aint required in every feed in flower but bloom is ( plus you dont need grow really till flower as the soil usually see's you good till mid flower)
    Cheers jokes!
    Still just trying to learn as much as possible about this sweet plant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), joker_the_smoker (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

keep bloom at what ever its doing good at, you dont need to drop bloom down to make way for the grow. if its was on say 3ml bloom and it was getting a little light green lookin then bump up the grow nutes for a feed or two then reduce it down, but keep bloom same regardless grow nutes aint required in every feed in flower but bloom is ( plus you dont need grow really till flower as the soil usually see's you good till mid flower)
    Yeah cheers joker Ive been pondering this a while
    I change my strain of autos so if that's got owt to do with it but noticed recently with using old timers bloom
    A year ago it was enough just the bloom on its own but I'm finding now at 4-5ml litre its not enough now and my plant can't keep its green and gets some yellowing, and only last week I thought fuck it I'll have to supplement 1 mil /litre of fish mix along side the bloom for the plant to look happy
    Cheers fella
    Last edited by Greengrass; 31-07-18 at 02:39 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), joker_the_smoker (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    Yeah cheers joker Ive been pondering this a while
    I change my strain of autos so if that's got owt to do with it but noticed recently with using old timers bloom
    A year ago it was enough just the bloom on its own but I'm finding now at 4-5ml litre its not enough now and my plant can't keep its green and gets some yellowing, and only last week I thought fuck it I'll have to supplement 1 mil /litre of fish mix along side the bloom for the plant to look happy
    Cheers fella
    haha no probs inner mate, everydays a skool day with these bastard plants lol, i usually keep eye on the pistils with the bloom if there startin to burn or brown early in the grow, say at 4ml then ya no its hittin them to hard tbh. keep them as white as poss for as long as poss is how i work it with soil, but everyone different tbh.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18), UpT0wn (31-07-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

haha no probs inner mate, everydays a skool day with these bastard plants lol, i usually keep eye on the pistils with the bloom if there startin to burn or brown early in the grow, say at 4ml then ya no its hittin them to hard tbh. keep them as white as poss for as long as poss is how i work it with soil, but everyone different tbh.
    So if you are giving too many bloom nutes you can send the pistals brown early? I've never heard that joker.

Can you elaborate for us please?
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    So if you are giving too many bloom nutes you can send the pistals brown early? I've never heard that joker.

Can you elaborate for us please?
    Not sure how much more i can elaborate on it tbh mate which part dont ya get lol. Theres alot you may not have heard mukka But it happens bro.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Not sure how much more i can elaborate on it tbh mate which part dont ya get lol. Theres alot you may not have heard mukka But it happens bro.

PMSL 😂 so there's no science lesson today?

Too much bloom equals brown pistals. Got you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-07-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    PMSL 😂 so there's no science lesson today?

Too much bloom equals brown pistals. Got you
    Been a long day mate pmsl

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2