Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: 2nd ever grow LED

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    8,247
    Thanked 3,954 Times in 1,513 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    That also needs to be sorted sometime too.

    A manufacturer that can develop a grow and bloom nutrient range for LED growers will kill this market.

    (This is wholly my idea. Ben.g didn't quite get the idea over the line so, you know - All rights reserved. If anyone markets a LED friendly nutrient, I claim the rights. And the far-more-important-than-that-moral-high-ground. I am available for all marketing and sales requirements that you may have if you do)
    Lol. Get on it herbitual. Get some knocked up! (Think I should get at least a 10pct share in it!)

    We'll take it to Dragons den. I can hear it now " I'm in"

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

    Herbitual (03-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18), UpT0wnSkunk (08-08-18), Valentina (08-08-18)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    my led is at the highest it will go mate I've got some cal mag do I just put it inn with the nutes in the tank ?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (03-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    my led is at the highest it will go mate I've got some cal mag do I just put it inn with the nutes in the tank ?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Foliar spray them mate. 2 to 4ml in litre bottle soak them on top an underneath. Keep light raised high till dry. An do this wen lights on.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (03-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    ok I can do that do I soak all the plant basically with the spray bottle. won't the light burn all the leaves if i do it with the light on ?
    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Foliar spray them mate. 2 to 4ml in litre bottle soak them on top an underneath. Keep light raised high till dry. An do this wen lights on.
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (03-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 354 Times in 205 Posts

    Default 2nd ever grow LED

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    ok I can do that do I soak all the plant basically with the spray bottle. won't the light burn all the leaves if i do it with the light on ?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Nah your giving the leaves time to soak it in the veins spraying them is a lot better than feeding em


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grow420- For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (03-08-18)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    ok I can do that do I soak all the plant basically with the spray bottle. won't the light burn all the leaves if i do it with the light on ?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    no mate you want lights on as the stomata in the leafs are open when the lights are on, then they close with lights off

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (03-08-18)

  13. #27

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    just a quick update 39 days old let me know what you think people ? cheers

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (08-08-18), gardro (08-08-18), hotshot (09-08-18), n00b_gr0wer (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18), UpT0wnSkunk (08-08-18)

  15. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,748
    Thanks
    5,989
    Thanked 6,939 Times in 2,367 Posts

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  17. #29

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    much better mate

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  19. #30

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    so are light leaves mean the plant is health an dark leaves means it's ill? and ive not got a special feeding guide etc I'm just using cheap grow at the moment only 1 bottle of nutes it's getting I've got a 30L wilma I put the grow solution in the wilma then change the wilma every 2 weeks empty fresh water etc what else can I add to help the plant gain weight size yield etc any help will be greatful cheers guys

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18)

  21. #31

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    so are light leaves mean the plant is health an dark leaves means it's ill? and ive not got a special feeding guide etc I'm just using cheap grow at the moment only 1 bottle of nutes it's getting I've got a 30L wilma I put the grow solution in the wilma then change the wilma every 2 weeks empty fresh water etc what else can I add to help the plant gain weight size yield etc any help will be greatful cheers guys

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    real dark green would indicate to much nitrogen being used (grow nutes)

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  23. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    real dark green would indicate to much nitrogen being used (grow nutes)
    sweet mate just wasn't sure mine are all healthy light green at the moment like i said I'm not using Nuffin special just one bottle of cheap grow.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), joker_the_smoker (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18)

  25. #33

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    sweet mate just wasn't sure mine are all healthy light green at the moment like i said I'm not using Nuffin special just one bottle of cheap grow.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    you got your bloom nutes lined up?

    is a photo plant this init? have you topped?

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  27. #34

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    you got your bloom nutes lined up?

    is a photo plant this init? have you topped?
    yeah it's a photo plant bud purple kush fem. yeah I topped it bud and nope no bloom nutes as of yet any advice on them before I buy some.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), joker_the_smoker (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18)

  29. #35

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    yeah it's a photo plant bud purple kush fem. yeah I topped it bud and nope no bloom nutes as of yet any advice on them before I buy some.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    could always top again mate, i usually top photos twice just dont top those 2shoots you got from your 1st time round.

    depends if you wana keep it organic for better or go with chems like..

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  31. #36

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    could always top again mate, i usually top photos twice just dont top those 2shoots you got from your 1st time round.

    depends if you wana keep it organic for better or go with chems like..
    I'll probs go with the chem I will flush either way. just wondering what bloom to use lol we're about shud I top it again on the side shoots bud

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), joker_the_smoker (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18)

  33. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh2k17 View Post
    I'll probs go with the chem I will flush either way. just wondering what bloom to use lol we're about shud I top it again on the side shoots bud

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    old timers do a decent bloom, you could use that with bottle pk (i like hammerhead pk frm advanced nutes)

    big bud for soil by advanced nutes is also a good bloom to

    yea mate top all other bud sites except for them two shoots ya 1st got.
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 09-08-18 at 03:37 PM.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  35. #38

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    2,581
    Thanked 1,784 Times in 583 Posts

    Default

    So for my next grow if I use canna terra soil, great white shark, old timers grow, big bud bloom do I need a pk as well. Sorry to hijack the thread but seems relevant.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to NewbGaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18)

  37. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    2,581
    Thanked 1,784 Times in 583 Posts

    Default

    Plants look lovely btw mate. Ive been watching for a while

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewbGaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), Sleigh2k17 (09-08-18)

  39. #40

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 111 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    old timers do a decent bloom, you could use that with bottle pk (i like hammerhead pk frm advanced nutes)

    big bud for soil by advanced nutes is also a good bloom to

    yea mate top all other bud sites except for them two shoots ya 1st got.
    so big bud and hammer head for bloom sounds like a plan joker

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sleigh2k17 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-08-18), joker_the_smoker (09-08-18), NewbGaz (09-08-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK