Thread: Nutrients Question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Default Nutrients Question

Hi all,

Im a virgin and Ive had a little help today already from you guys which was awesome so I have another query.

When do you guys start nutes ? Ive read so many different stories. Im going to use biobizz grow bloom and topmax and I have this as my plan. What do you guru growers think ?

Strain : ak47 autoflower
    Set up : pc grow box with 60w full spectrum grow bulb.

Proposed feeding schedule (note I plan to alternate nutes and just water)

Weeks 1 and 2 just water*

Week 3 1/2ml of Biobizz Grow and Bloom nutrients in 1 litre of water.(Total 1ml nutrients per litre)*

Week 4 same as above*

Week 5 1ml of each 3 nutrients to 1 litre of water (Grow/Bloom/Top Max).(Total of 3ml of nutrients per litre).*

Week 6 1ml Grow with 2ml of Bloom and 2Ml of Top Max. (Total of 5ml of nutrients per litre).*

Week 7 2ml Bloom and 2ml Top Max (total 4ml nutrients per litre)

Week 8 flush with 6 litres of water then water as needed until harvest

Also given my limited space whats the earliest I can start LST

Many thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-18), MonsterEnergy (01-08-18)