Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nutrients Question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Default Nutrients Question

Hi all,

Im a virgin and Ive had a little help today already from you guys which was awesome so I have another query.

When do you guys start nutes ? Ive read so many different stories. Im going to use biobizz grow bloom and topmax and I have this as my plan. What do you guru growers think ?

Strain : ak47 autoflower
    Set up : pc grow box with 60w full spectrum grow bulb.

Proposed feeding schedule (note I plan to alternate nutes and just water)

Weeks 1 and 2 just water*

Week 3 1/2ml of Biobizz Grow and Bloom nutrients in 1 litre of water.(Total 1ml nutrients per litre)*

Week 4 same as above*

Week 5 1ml of each 3 nutrients to 1 litre of water (Grow/Bloom/Top Max).(Total of 3ml of nutrients per litre).*

Week 6 1ml Grow with 2ml of Bloom and 2Ml of Top Max. (Total of 5ml of nutrients per litre).*

Week 7 2ml Bloom and 2ml Top Max (total 4ml nutrients per litre)

Week 8 flush with 6 litres of water then water as needed until harvest

Also given my limited space whats the earliest I can start LST

Many thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-18), MonsterEnergy (01-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

2 litre Ice cream tub lol. Was told it was the best solution for a pot in a pc grow.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewbGaz View Post
    2 litre Ice cream tub lol. Was told it was the best solution for a pot in a pc grow.
    i gotta see sum pics of this set up, sounds like a challenge eh lol

soil will have nutes already so you wont need use grow straight away, wait for the plant to slightly pale or go lighter this will be your cue to use grow wont be needed in every feed usually.

start bloom wen they are starting to crown/bud slightly

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Gaz (01-08-18), GEORGE (01-08-18), MonsterEnergy (01-08-18)

Thanks

Thanks man, I had bloom to start at week 3 as the ak47 is supposed to begin flowering in its 3rd week. I will hold of starting grow until it starts to pale then ! Do the quantities look about right if I only give nutes every other feed ? Or do I only give grow when it starts to pale again. The box is 66cm high so Im hoping that will help. I picked ak47 autoflower as its supposed to not really get any bigger than 70cms. I figured with LST I could get away with it. I will try and do some pics in a bit.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Also does starting grow and bloom before it pales/crowns cause nutrient problems

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks man, I had bloom to start at week 3 as the ak47 is supposed to begin flowering in its 3rd week. I will hold of starting grow until it starts to pale then ! Do the quantities look about right if I only give nutes every other feed ? Or do I only give grow when it starts to pale again. The box is 66cm high so Im hoping that will help. I picked ak47 autoflower as its supposed to not really get any bigger than 70cms. I figured with LST I could get away with it. I will try and do some pics in a bit.
    Also does starting grow and bloom before it pales/crowns cause nutrient problems
    forget wen the breeder says mate you might find they go longer than what they state its quite common.

when i say pale i dont mean looking like they dying from lack of grow lol, but they will be slightly darker at start but once the nutes in the soil become depleted then then plant starts using up internal stores from the lower leaves so you can usually see when they need it before it becomes a deficiency problem. they dont need bloom till the budding mate grow will do.

its like when running photo plants you would'nt start nutes till say start of week 3 from flipping them to 12.12. so during the transition from veg to flower in the 2 week stretch period grow nutes are sufficient enough

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AND (09-08-18), Gaz (01-08-18), GEORGE (01-08-18), MonsterEnergy (01-08-18)

Thanks

Thanks pal, I will keep my eye on the lower leaves. Reading about all the stuff that can go wrong is mind boggling. It almost seems that making it to harvest is a miracle lol. I think after nutrients/water the biggest challenge I have is getting LST done as early as possible as space is a big challenge. In my head Im thinking around the 21 day mark but Im worried that will be to late. Some places say you can start as early as 14 days but Im worried I will damage the plant. Oh well one thing at a time lol if I get her (best be a her as the feminsied auto seeds weren't cheap lol) to 14 days I will see from then.

Thanks for the pointers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i gotta see sum pics of this set up, sounds like a challenge eh lol

soil will have nutes already so you wont need use grow straight away, wait for the plant to slightly pale or go lighter this will be your cue to use grow wont be needed in every feed usually.

start bloom wen they are starting to crown/bud slightly
    I have started a diary in the newbie section joker, if you wanted to see the challenge that faces me lol. Ive added some pics.of the grow box

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (09-08-18), GEORGE (02-08-18), WhIpLaSh (02-08-18)

Thanks

Does using a light mix soil change things or do still wait for the leaves to pale. Sorry I know Im a total pain but getting this right at the start is my.only hope of any success.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast