Thread: Germinated Seed Dying Pls Help Mates

Thanks

Exclamation Germinated Seed Dying Pls Help Mates

Hey there guys and girls,
    A week ago I germinated an Automatic Feminized seed using the paper towel method than I planted her on a nice soil for germination and everything went great till I started exposing the little plant into 2 LED Bulbs (Blue 3000k and Yellow 6500k). The Cotyledon seemed a little damaged because of the heat so I let her in the window. What happened next is that the stalk went a little thinner and I donít know what to do... Is she going to die? Please help me I donít know what to do and I did water her pretty well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ganj3Dson For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (02-08-18), G' (03-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18), Macky (02-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 24,358 Times in 7,385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ganj3Dson View Post
    Hey there guys and girls,
    A week ago I germinated an Automatic Feminized seed using the paper towel method than I planted her on a nice soil for germination and everything went great till I started exposing the little plant into 2 LED Bulbs (Blue 3000k and Yellow 6500k). The Cotyledon seemed a little damaged because of the heat so I let her in the window. What happened next is that the stalk went a little thinner and I donít know what to do... Is she going to die? Please help me I donít know what to do and I did water her pretty well.
    Try a little less light mate, they might be a bit strong for young seedlings. T5 always works best for the babies. She might not pull through, fingers crossed for you.

Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you

ďYou're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane.Ē
    John Lennon

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (02-08-18), G' (03-08-18), Gaz (02-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18), Innerself (03-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,660 Times in 3,893 Posts

Gutted for you mate, hope the next one goes better.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (02-08-18), G' (03-08-18), hotshot (02-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 Times in 2,379 Posts

How close did you have it to the light?

LEDs no matter what power can cause damage if to close, it will usually bleach it before it burns.

That baby looks frazzled. Id think about starting again though mate.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

G' (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,981 Times in 2,111 Posts

I would keep it on the windowsill to see how it does but don't give it to much water and get another bean or two into paper towel as there's every chance she may not pull through if as said you had your lights to close, all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Latest diary http://thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/sh...-x-White-widow

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), Valentina (04-08-18)