Thread: Jewellers loupes and scopes for checking trichs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default Jewellers loupes and scopes for checking trichs

Hi guys n gals, i have been noticing a lot of threads lately regarding the development and stages of trichs in the form of "are my girls ready to chop" or "how long left" and i admit i was one of these.
    A lot of us novice talkers myself included when first setting up will pay out £100 + for an extraction kit, same for lighting set up and ballasts plus countless other pieces of equipment but very few of us ever give a thought to spending less than a fiver for one of these Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600 (2).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	363762

or the same 3 or 4 quid for one of these Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	363764

or around £30 for one of these Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l500.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	363765

I know only too well that when setting up a groom or tent money can be really tight but once you are up and running with your grow you have 2 or 3 months to save a few quid to get 1 or 2 of these, imho these are one of the most important pieces of kit a percie can have they take all of the ques work out of cropping and helps 1st time growers get some quality pictures up of their trichs so they can be advised when to chop, hope this may help one or two growers plan ahead and be ready, just saying All the best talkers, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

AND (03-08-18), BackWoodsDrifter (03-08-18), WhIpLaSh (03-08-18)