Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Help with PH please

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default Help with PH please

    Hi people, i have a problem with my PH, and I dont know much about it, yesterday I noticed a lot of the tips of my leafs were burnt and a few leafs were going yellow, afer research I saw that its probably PH lockout, I just flushed her with bottled water at Ph 7.5, I first tested the initial run through and it read at Ph 5.5after the full flush, I tested again and it read at Ph 5.8. I realy dont know what to do next and any help would be great, shes 3 weeks into flower, in soil under 900w led's, i feed her seaweed extract and i fed her epsom salt twice to tackle mg deficiency . Thanks in advance

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    pictures tell a thousand word yano mon

    more info on the grow would be helpful to , like what medium you growing in, feed schedule etc.....

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    pictures tell a thousand word yano mon

    more info on the grow would be helpful to , like what medium you growing in, feed schedule etc.....
    Hey bro, it won't let me upload, tried on the iPad and the phone, keeps saying upload failed, the soil is just regular stuff I got from the local co op with added John innes or something bro I feed her every 7 to 10 days , not sure why I can't upload as I have before ?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deffcity View Post
    Hey bro, it won't let me upload, tried on the iPad and the phone, keeps saying upload failed, the soil is just regular stuff I got from the local co op with added John innes or something bro I feed her every 7 to 10 days , not sure why I can't upload as I have before ?
    You need keep them under 2mb when uploading

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    You need keep them under 2mb when uploading
    Ahh that could be it , let me see how i can get it down

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deffcity View Post
    Ahh that could be it , let me see how i can get it down
    use an app like photo resize or free online one (just punch it in in google)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    I took screenshots of the pics but man has the quality dropped

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    its suffering from nitrogen toxicity imo. the leaves are very dark, clawed and the tips pointin down/burnt.

    what are you feeding it? how much of what to litre? are you feeding nutes every time you water them.

    also pics with led off and natural give us a better view of the plants true issues

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), Macky (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    its suffering from nitrogen toxicity imo. the leaves are very dark, clawed and the tips pointin down/burnt.

    what are you feeding it? how much of what to litre? are you feeding nutes every time you water them.

    also pics with led off and natural give us a better view of the plants true issues
    Just seaweed extract bro, on bottle it says around 5ml per 3 gallons I'm giving her half of that, here's a few out the g room

    Screenshot_20180803-112548.jpgScreenshot_20180803-112559.jpgScreenshot_20180803-112613.jpgScreenshot_20180803-112648.jpg

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deffcity View Post
    Just seaweed extract bro, on bottle it says around 5ml per 3 gallons I'm giving her half of that, here's a few out the g room

    Screenshot_20180803-112548.jpgScreenshot_20180803-112559.jpgScreenshot_20180803-112613.jpgScreenshot_20180803-112648.jpg
    doesnt look half as bad now in natural light pics tbh. why just sea weed extract, its good for rooting an reliving stress to the plant like, but need be using bloom now mate if you want bud...

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    doesnt look half as bad now in natural light pics tbh. why just sea weed extract, its good for rooting an reliving stress to the plant like, but need be using bloom now mate if you want bud...
    Im trying to stay away from chems as its gonna be for oil for cancer, im scared to ad anything unnatural tbh bro

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18), Macky (03-08-18)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    6,507
    Thanks
    6,725
    Thanked 15,744 Times in 5,487 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deffcity View Post
    Im trying to stay away from chems as its gonna be for oil for cancer, im scared to ad anything unnatural tbh bro
    There is loads of good organic food you can use mate, I using advanced nuits organic, iguana juice bloom and ancient earth. Their organic range passes some pretty stringent tests and is some good shit. You can also go fully organic and mix your own by getting some fish blood/ bone meal, or some bat guano for a good organic flower food.


    Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you
    My Diaries

    Mackys Field of Blue Dreams

    White Widow Jack Herrer California Orange




    “Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.”
    "Eric Arthur Blair, 1984"

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    18,268
    Thanks
    42,598
    Thanked 50,884 Times in 16,777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deffcity View Post
    Im trying to stay away from chems as its gonna be for oil for cancer, im scared to ad anything unnatural tbh bro
    you need a bloom regardless unless you have pretreated your soil for flower. look at canna bio flores is organic an gives good results. plus flushin at the end before chop will clear out any nutes in the plant

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    deffcity (03-08-18), hotshot (03-08-18)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    you need a bloom regardless unless you have pretreated your soil for flower. look at canna bio flores is organic an gives good results. plus flushin at the end before chop will clear out any nutes in the plant
    Will look it up tonight, organic is great so probably will get 1lt bottle see how it goes thanks mate

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18), joker_the_smoker (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 116 Times in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    There is loads of good organic food you can use mate, I using advanced nuits organic, iguana juice bloom and ancient earth. Their organic range passes some pretty stringent tests and is some good shit. You can also go fully organic and mix your own by getting some fish blood/ bone meal, or some bat guano for a good organic flower food.


    Sent from: Me, to space, and then to you
    gonna have to check them out, thank you

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deffcity For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-08-18), NewbGaz (03-08-18)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK