Thread: Lower leaves dying

Thanks

Default Lower leaves dying

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
    So iíve got two Autoflowers here on day 44, iíve been in and out of hospital the past 5 days- bunged up on a bunch of different stuff so my heads a little out of whack. The plant on the right has been having some issues for the past 5-10 days iíd say, some of her lower fans and small leaves yellowing, the one on the left has more or less been ok with a couple leaves getting yellow on the bottom. However I noticed for both of them they started drinking alot slower (not sure if itís due to a root issue or the fact we have had a heatwave recently) The temp right now is around 27c-28c whereas before it was 22-24. The humidity is 50% hasnt seen much fluctuation at all, very occasionally have seen it go up a percentage or two. Lastly the plants are using AN nutes and are on a 19-5 light cycle.

Please let me know if iíve left out any information there, as I said Iím feeling a little bit like a zombie at the moí. But my main issue was after I got back today from a particularly grimacing visit to urgent care- I fed the plants there usual nutes with some added calmag. But the results werent good. I will attach pics from before their water and afterwards.

Thanks for any help in advance guys (P.S: Trying to add pictures from my phone, does this not work? Will try on my computer)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daltoss For This Useful Post:

hotshot (06-08-18)

Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daltoss For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-08-18), hotshot (06-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,348 Times in 1,028 Posts

Sorry to hear of the hospital visits dude. Hope you feel better soon.

The plants look hungry, do you have any high nitrogen grow ferts? I would give them that for a few days and see how they do.
    Fight for your health.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

420gen (06-08-18), CityDweller (07-08-18), Daltoss (06-08-18), hotshot (06-08-18)

Thanks

she looks hungry, went through the same thing, flush her, leave her for 8 hours then feed her.
    the small break so the soil can balance the PH and dry a lil to take in the nutes, burnt tips and yellowing leaves was doing my head in till i realised i was really underfeeding her, good luck

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (07-08-18), Daltoss (06-08-18), hotshot (06-08-18), Macky (06-08-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the help guys, iíll give them a flush now. And iíll up their dose of the base nutes iíve been using- I had the tips going a little yellow so I did back off. But will feed them a large dose and give you guys an update on the progress.

Thanks for the kind words Valentina. Iíve had a blood clot in my lung- led to a whole bunch of different stuff, couldnít breathe well yesterday as I had a fluid buildup that had to be drained. Man, I honestly never appreciated feeling well and good until now. Iíve stopped cigs for good, but I dunno when it will be safe to toke again- my doctors unsure too. Hopefully soon!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daltoss For This Useful Post:

420gen (06-08-18), CityDweller (07-08-18), Gaz (06-08-18), hotshot (06-08-18), Valentina (06-08-18)

Thanks

Quick update, sorry about the delay. The plants are looking much better today, I think the yellowing has slowed down. Iíve got a little fan on the top of the soil to dry it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daltoss For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-08-18), CityDweller (07-08-18), Gaz (07-08-18), hotshot (07-08-18)