Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Decent set up piece by piece.

  1. #41

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    8,247
    Thanked 3,954 Times in 1,513 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMarley View Post
    Attachment 364135Attachment 364136

    Pics of the Parabolic ��


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Way hay, first purchase in the bag!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

    BudMarley (11-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  3. #42

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    High-Town
    Posts
    1,183
    Thanks
    3,414
    Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,092 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMarley View Post
    Also if it does prove to be too big am reading that you can just cut them down anyway?Feels as if I could if needed anyway 👍


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the same parabolic I have and I cut it back a bit with a pair of tin pliers. Easy enough job, even for a bloke with two left hands like me 😁

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n00b_gr0wer For This Useful Post:

    BudMarley (11-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  5. #43

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 160 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben.g View Post
    Way hay, first purchase in the bag!
    Yeaaa budddyy! 😂👍


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (11-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  7. #44

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 160 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n00b_gr0wer View Post
    That's the same parabolic I have and I cut it back a bit with a pair of tin pliers. Easy enough job, even for a bloke with two left hands like me 😁
    Hahah Buzzing! Good to know thanks mate!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (11-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18), n00b_gr0wer (11-08-18), NewbGaz (11-08-18)

  9. #45

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 160 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Also should I go with the Long or Short Rhino Pro Filter and what size?? Is the long and short just totally upto you dependent on tent space? Or is the longer better etc??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (12-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  11. #46

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanks
    9,240
    Thanked 6,587 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMarley View Post
    Also should I go with the Long or Short Rhino Pro Filter and what size?? Is the long and short just totally upto you dependent on tent space? Or is the longer better etc??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One that has a bigger m3 throughput than the output of the extract you get

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (12-08-18), BudMarley (11-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  13. #47

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 160 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    One that has a bigger m3 throughput than the output of the extract you get
    Okay cool can you explain this m3 stuff in English??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (12-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  15. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanks
    9,240
    Thanked 6,587 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Default

    Cubic metres (m3) is a measurement of volume, in this case air volume.

    A 1mx1mx1m tent contains 1 cubic metre of air. The extractor, to remove enough to give enough negative pressure with seems, zips, unused ports etc. has to change this volume at least 180 times an hour so extractor minimum size would have to be 180 m3 per hour, most tents are not 1m3 so work out tent volume LxWxH, multiply this by 180 to give minimum extraction volume.

    As long as extractor exceeds this number, all is good although I would double it to be on safe side so in this case the A1 @ 330m3 would be more than sufficient for a 1m3 tent. If its a 2x1x1 tent, then 360 m3 so L1 would be better option

    Carbon filter size should match or exceed fan size, both in inlet circumference and m3 throughput (how many m3 can go through an hour)

    Hope this helps

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (12-08-18), BudMarley (12-08-18), hotshot (11-08-18)

  17. #49

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 160 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Cubic metres (m3) is a measurement of volume, in this case air volume.

    A 1mx1mx1m tent contains 1 cubic metre of air. The extractor, to remove enough to give enough negative pressure with seems, zips, unused ports etc. has to change this volume at least 180 times an hour so extractor minimum size would have to be 180 m3 per hour, most tents are not 1m3 so work out tent volume LxWxH, multiply this by 180 to give minimum extraction volume.

    As long as extractor exceeds this number, all is good although I would double it to be on safe side so in this case the A1 @ 330m3 would be more than sufficient for a 1m3 tent. If its a 2x1x1 tent, then 360 m3 so L1 would be better option

    Carbon filter size should match or exceed fan size, both in inlet circumference and m3 throughput (how many m3 can go through an hour)

    Hope this helps
    Okay thanks AND Iím sort of getting it now that helps a lot so basically with the tent size I get 1.2x1.2x2.0 my room volume should be 2.88m3 I think?? So if I times that by the 180 it should leave me with 518.4 meaning I will need a fan that would extracts minimum 518.4 m3 per hour?? So should I still stick with the rvk 6Ē 150mm L1?? And basically get a rhino pro that matches the size of this in inlet and throughput? Been looking at the filters but only really shows size not much about throughout??
    Thanks again AND always a good help 👍👊💚✌️BM


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BudMarley For This Useful Post:

    AND (12-08-18), Ben.g (12-08-18), gardro (12-08-18), hotshot (12-08-18)

  19. #50

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Front room
    Posts
    2,402
    Thanks
    9,240
    Thanked 6,587 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Default

    Exactly that mate, you got it

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (12-08-18), BudMarley (12-08-18), gardro (12-08-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK