Hi everyone!! Hope your all well!
Not posted in a while due to work and life etc.
I am currently still getting some pennies together for the set up and have strong ideas now on what I want etc so it’s just getting the funds together and getting it all.
In the meantime though while I have been away from the forum I have acquired a couple of more bits for the set up and for an absolute bargain too! I now have a veg tent!!
Secret Jardin DP90 and also a T5 light both which I got for £50 more or less brand new!I
Also invested in some canna coco A&B for the couple plants I have had growing outdoors only problem now is I really really need to purchase an EC&PH tester asap!!About that though when I do eventually have everything and I start my 1st official indoor grow would you guys advise to grow in soil or coco?? I’m going to eventually try my hand at them all but for a first time grower I’m hearing soil is easiest to grow in?? Is this right?If so which soil should I go with I was thinking canna terra and sticking with the canna nutes range?I still have a few autoflower seeds I haven’t done anything with yet too what do you guys reckon I should do with them? & how long can I use a T5 for until I need to switch to better lighting or can you grow from start to finish under one of these? I know the results won’t be half as good obv but just wondering as all I’m doing now until I get everything is experimenting with what I have whilst still learning/reading until I have everything to get the real show on the road👍Thanks guys all help is much appreciated 👍Bud Marley ✌️💚

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk