Thread: Cannabis For Migraines...

Thanks

Default Cannabis For Migraines...

hey guys i havent smoked cannabis for over 15 years and then that was only a teenager for a laugh a handful of times.
    However im aware cbd and thc have many many medical values and i suffer from migranes quite alot which i really dont like taking pain killers for.

Would a few hits on a pipe ease/take away the pain, would sativa/indicia be better...

My main problem is since its illegal here the only stuff i can get a hold of would be very high thc strains... not really what i am after as im not really into the high so to speak.
    Cbd oil doesnt really help with the pain and is stupidly expensive so its not really a option anymore.

Any advice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-18), Peanut butter (10-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Grow you own mate, choose the right strain..... This place will work wonders for your migraines
    Last edited by Peanut butter; 10-08-18 at 08:36 PM.
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-18)

Thanks

dont fancy getting busted lol and i would have no idea how to grow or the cash to fund it.
    i wouldnt mind trying out some in a pipe to see if it even works but problem is no one has any low thc stuff

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mefookinhead View Post
    dont fancy getting busted lol and i would have no idea how to grow or the cash to fund it.
    i wouldnt mind trying out some in a pipe to see if it even works but problem is no one has any low thc stuff
    Getting high CBD weed is often difficult in places where it is not legal as it is more often sold for recreational use
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

That's the problem with street gear mate plus any one will tell you any thing just to sell you it.... home growing, keep it small, don't say or tell any one and no one will come knocking

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-18), M_C (10-08-18)

Thanks

THC is probs better than CBD , Mainline media and goverments & big pharma are the only ones that think otherwise ,

some of the highest thc strains are the best for aches and pains ,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Welcome to the talk, take a look in the medical section if you haven’t already https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...dical-Cannabis. I’m sure one of are members jingo mentioned something about oil and migraines a while back.

As for the legally bought cbd in the uk. It isn’t worth the time of day

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-08-18), M_C (10-08-18), Peanut butter (10-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Thanks

thanks guy, yeah the street guys will tell me its whatever strain they think i want lol no way i would trust them its bound to be high thc... but thats all i can get whilst its not legal which is a shame. it looks like its moving forward though but seems to be only in oil form they are legalising with some thc... probably very very low amount.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Dude it is not expensive to set up a small grow for yourself. I did mine for dirt cheap-the bare essentials will only cost you a couple of hundred quid, if even that. And you will easily net yourself a couple of ounces if not a lot more. .. Saves a hell of a lot of money compared to buying it..

One of the forum members here just got 10 oz of bud from one plant mate-Imagine having to pay for that on the street...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

dont have a few hundred spare mate lol etherwise i would as its legal to grow 0thc strain

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)