Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Uk-mrs moan away thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 2,027 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Am hiding in my bedroom pretending to have a lie in because my step children have arrived.

Don't get me wrong, I love them but my god they don't shut up or quit bickering, asking for food and why can they not eat it with their mouths shut??? I don't get a minutes peace mun. Can here them bickering downstairs now.

I'm not allowed to tell them off because of their mother being a bitch, it's rediculous, I have to text my husband in the same room to tell them to pipe down because it all goes over his head.

Maybe I'm just irritable and being unfair? I swear my kids weren't like these 2, they used to like their own space and go out to play but my god these 2 drive me to despair 😖

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    2nd marriages and children. Oh what a joy it is! Hang in there, Mrs. They'll grow up one day and realise you were good to them 😊

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

hotshot (25-08-18), Missy (28-08-18), W.S (18-09-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 1,159 Posts

I shouldn't grumble, they're great kids. Just me getting old. I've been a Mum since 15 (young and stupid+17 year old boy=unplanned pregnancy) so at 41 and with my 2 girls now mothers and married/engaged I just want to enjoy the peace n quiet and not having to clean up after kids and break up arguments lol

Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds[/FONT]

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

hotshot (29-08-18), M_C (28-08-18), UpT0wnSkunk (28-08-18), W.S (18-09-18), WhIpLaSh (28-08-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 101,790 Times in 32,476 Posts

I shouldn't grumble, they're great kids. Just me getting old. I've been a Mum since 15 (young and stupid+17 year old boy=unplanned pregnancy) so at 41 and with my 2 girls now mothers and married/engaged I just want to enjoy the peace n quiet and not having to clean up after kids and break up arguments lol
    No need to explain yourself
    Sometimes you have to sacrifice your principles, sometimes you have to do things you don't really want to do. (Mark Jenkins)

Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

hotshot (29-08-18), W.S (18-09-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    No need to explain yourself
    Thanks M_C, I just felt guilty when I read it back.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

hotshot (29-08-18), W.S (18-09-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,173 Times in 3,022 Posts

Thanks M_C, I just felt guilty when I read it back.

Never feel guilty..........unless the kids login to THC

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

hotshot (30-08-18), Missy (01-09-18), W.S (18-09-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3