Thread: Autoflowering Blue Cheese Issue. HELP!

Thanks

Default Autoflowering Blue Cheese Issue. HELP!

Hi! Hope you guys could advice me.

As you can see in the picture the bottom leaves are going slightly yellow. Why could this be? Overwatering maybe? Lack of nutrition?

Many thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnucklesDesciple For This Useful Post:

Gaz (12-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

More information is required mate... otherwise it's a little like asking why my car doesn't turn the MPG it is supposed to
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-08-18), Gaz (12-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18), KnucklesDesciple (13-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Those are the cotyledons they store nutrition reserves to support the seedling in its first few days. Don’t worry about it. It’s the growth above these that count and yours is fine

Although that Medium doesn’t look great

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Gaz (12-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18), KnucklesDesciple (13-08-18), M_C (12-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Those are the cotyledons they store nutrition reserves to support the seedling in its first few days. Don’t worry about it. It’s the growth above these that count and yours is fine

Although that Medium doesn’t look great
    Thank you for your reply! You’ve put me at ease.

I only used compost for this grow. Wanted to use coco but I’ll leave it for my next. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KnucklesDesciple For This Useful Post:

M_C (13-08-18)