Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Budrot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post
    Tip for next time around to catch it early , I always check the little sugar leafs if they go yellow when the plant is healthy its a sure sign that rot s starting , I find this Is the quickest way to ID rot before other visable signs reach the surface !
    !
    I don’t really know what has caused it though apart from the sudden change in weather and it’s only affected one bud on one plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickyd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-18)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyd View Post
    I don’t really know what has caused it though apart from the sudden change in weather and it’s only affected one bud on one plant

What is the RH of your tent Lights on & lights off & what are the temps max / min ?

During flower your really need to get RH below 50% and late closer to 40% near the end , Some people even push to 30% for the last week ,

Do you have a dehumidifier ? OR have cheep humidistat ?

What air movment / extraction do you use ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-08-18), GEORGE (13-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post
    What is the RH of your tent Lights on & lights off & what are the temps max / min ?

During flower your really need to get RH below 50% and late closer to 40% near the end , Some people even push to 30% for the last week ,

Do you have a dehumidifier ? OR have cheep humidistat ?

What air movment / extraction do you use ?
    I have 2 clip on fans within the tent which circulate the air and a dehumidifier at one of the air intakes on the outside of the tent. I do not have a fan intake I just use the negative air pressure and it seemed to work. The RH has been at 50% but I have not been able to get it any lower I couldn’t really afford to get anything else.

I had a look at the plant yesterday and the one next to it. The one next to it also had a bud on the turn so I hacked them both down. I have got a nice amount of weed from it albeit with no flush but I think if I kept them growing the situation would have been worse. The other two are doing well so I will just keep an eye on them.

As I have the room the dehumidifier is now in the tent so this should be better.

I will defo add further equipment for the next grow as I nearly threw myself out the window when I saw those buds. The change in weather defo fucked me over

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickyd For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-08-18), GEORGE (14-08-18)

Thanks

Sorry I also have an air cooled light with an 8 inch rvk extraction fan.

Everyday is a school day!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickyd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also think not lollipopping the plant before the flip was a mistake as they were very bushey and therefore the humidity was high because of this. I will post the grow diary of u wanna pass on some advice?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickyd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...irst-time-grow

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rickyd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3