Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: I am leaving THC!

Thanks

I never spoke to you but you created a really nice place full of a lot of a nice people, for that I thank you and bid you goodbye

Thanks

dang.... will the shop still be open

u have some good pics

Thanks

Default a sad day

im really very sorry to hear this news lkdj2003, but whatever your reasonings matey they are completely respected

over the years iv participated on a good few growing forums, some still going and others taken down and sadly missed,
    but when i found this place and realised the friendly nature of the folks on here and the intolerance to bad behavior by members, which has been the downfall of many a site, (thank you for having some sane moral standards that are upheld here) its a lovely breath of fresh air!

your presence and your knowledge are what have made this site what it is today,
    a decent friendly place frequented by like minded people all striving towards the same goal of growing the wonderful weed that is cannabis

you and Ragman and everyone else involved in setting up and running this site have all done this in your own time at your own expense and at the risk of your own freedom and civil liberties in running a site that is dedicated to one of nature most wonderful gifts that's downtrodden and criminalised by the bastards in charge!

for that i salute you in your endevours in promoting the cause!
    i just hope you wont be a stranger here

all the very best to you lkdj2003

dj#
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

Thumbs up

Thank you all very much for the kind words you are all great people.

I have big plans for the future now, one is something special in the summer outside big time and two i am getting back into my music and i am going to start to make my own tunes rather than mixing them.

Best of luck to you all for the future!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    I have big plans for the future now, one is something special in the summer outside big time...
    if its a festival type thingy lets us know mate!

once again all the very best to you in all your future endevours!

Thanks

honestly gutted to hear this mate you've been a massive credit to the forum and it wont be the same place without you here. thanks for the excellent service over the years too

long live THC TALK!

Thanks

Wink

Thanks lads.

Quote Originally Posted by dj # View Post
    if its a festival type thingy lets us know mate!
    Will do mate. Pm me your email addy now as i will be out of here after tonight.

Thanks

It was such a sad day yesterday hearing LKDJ2003 was leaving to me, it was bigger news than when peado micky jacko pegged it or lady di's car was wrapped around a lampost, we all wish him the best in whatever he doesbut what we all must do now is pull together & get behind ragman & the rest of the crew.Its too much of a good place to let this forum go! if ppl have had squabbles arguments with ppl in the past, today is the today we should put it all to bed & light a big fat one up to the future of this forum,peace SBTUK

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Lk is a Star & like the supernova he is, will be sorely missed....but remember he is just one star in the whole galaxy of stars that is THCtalk...we all keep on twinkling. DJ summed it up well...lets keep it PUKKA
    Last edited by wigster; 04-12-09 at 09:34 AM.
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

Thanks

We love you LK, so sorry to see you go, such a shame and you know how much WTL and I will miss you. You've been a great friend to us over the years

We'll keep in touch, take care mate

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast