Thread: Best shop to buy a new grow tent? (U.K)

Thanks

Default Best shop to buy a new grow tent? (U.K)

Anyone have any ideas thought j would ask here first before I purchase a new one I got mum last one around 7 years ago can't remember exactly the shop it was form but I'm after 120x120 200 the same as the the one I have, Any ideas folks?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smithy1 For This Useful Post:

2wasted (15-08-18), Ben.g (15-08-18), GEORGE (15-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

There is a large range on amazon...
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (15-08-18), GEORGE (15-08-18)

Viz Guest

Guess it is more up to brand choice. Hydro-labs are my to to grow tent guys. But recently have been looking at Green Cube Tents. For Green Cube you need to search to find the best price of the particular tent you want as prices can vary by as much as £100 between re-sellers.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (15-08-18), GEORGE (15-08-18), joker_the_smoker (15-08-18)

Thanks

Have you got any shops where you are ? Go have a look 😁but just be careful cus people like to sit outside and spot the growers and follow em 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grow420- For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Guess it is more up to brand choice. Hydro-labs are my to to grow tent guys. But recently have been looking at Green Cube Tents. For Green Cube you need to search to find the best price of the particular tent you want as prices can vary by as much as £100 between re-sellers.
    what he said/\

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grow420- View Post
    Have you got any shops where you are ? Go have a look ��but just be careful cus people like to sit outside and spot the growers and follow em ��

Yeah I will do thanks for your advice, Shifty really do people wait outside like the police? Or people who just follow you to see where you live? Not the best thing to hear while I'm smoking a fat one hahaha I think I'll just stick to Amazon I get all my nutes and bits off there anyway.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Smithy1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy1 View Post
    Yeah I will do thanks for your advice, Shifty really do people wait outside like the police? Or people who just follow you to see where you live? Not the best thing to hear while I'm smoking a fat one hahaha I think I'll just stick to Amazon I get all my nutes and bits off there anyway.
    Getting nutes is fine but ordering fans ducting a tent is abit risky so it’s easier getting stuff bit by bit from a ship but yea I’ve read stories on here , a guy got followed to his home and I assume police would sit outside lol just don’t drive directly from the shop to your groom

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grow420- For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)