Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How safe is this forum?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Safe as houses folks....M_C on the front door, Iron on the back door, I'm on the roof with me binoculars and the mods are prowling the corridors the rest is up to you
    & that is why I got my Door Supervisor badge (That's a bouncer in old speak!)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (16-08-18), British green (16-08-18), Bud Lightyear (16-08-18), gardro (16-08-18), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18), WhIpLaSh (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Safe as houses folks....M_C on the front door, Iron on the back door, I'm on the roof with me binoculars and the mods are prowling the corridors the rest is up to you

Regards BL
    Then there’s also the fact that we are hosted in the Netherlands and that’s that 😃 I never felt safer on forum. Loose lips sink ships 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (16-08-18), Bud Lightyear (16-08-18), gardro (16-08-18), Gargonaught (16-08-18), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), M_C (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18), WhIpLaSh (16-08-18)

Thanks

I don't think a couple plants will have the Feds too worried, I'd say they are more using their vast resources to plunder the guys who turn an entire house into a grow area and are doing it for profits too.

Unless you openly flaunt your plant on their websites I don't think you'll be chased.

The biggest security concern is locally and yourself, loose lips sink ships and all, so keep it quiet, keep it small, don't become a Kingpin ;D

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

gardro (16-08-18), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), M_C (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    My Stafford is excellent at killing rats. Without training it’s just natural to him and we have pet rabbits which are no interest to him but will kill any rat , then again he also hunts birds ������

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    best breed on the planet,imo,I have 2 of the daft things.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

gardro (16-08-18), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

The site rules are really smart, once I read em I felt ok to post.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

gardro (16-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), M_C (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    best breed on the planet,imo,I have 2 of the daft things.
    Agreed lol, great dogs.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    They way I see it mate, if you’re growing for personal use, and don’t sell weed, the authorities have no reason to check up on you. They have no right to just look into your internet’s history and the sites you visit, without a warrant and a good reason.

So keep your head down, follow the three rules, and you’ll be fine here mate.

I used to be para as fuck when I first signed up here. Scared to post pics, putting “ my mates” crop up, we have all be there. After a while you realise you’re safe man, nothing to worry about. If you get caught, it’s because of a slip up somewhere. Not because of the talk. This site has been running near ten years, and never had any problems like that.

Get your set up, get growing, stop funding the black market and enjoy yourself some real high grade home grown.
    Well said Macky 👌

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), Priapus (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

this site is just a big bunch of little fish having fun, when the government bodies go online to "catch" ppl, its in places on the dark net that they still have no clue how to deal with, normal uses who just buy on there use vpn and tor. Regarding the "big fish" they can chat without fear using irc blowfish encryption(example), that can be set up and removed in minutes(private irc servers). Anyone who gets caught was down to a simple mistake they made. Back on point..even if the BD's of this site was took, it would not be worth the hassle, money etc to do anything with it,i dont use a vpn on here...dont see the need and as para goes i am med-high level irl...no tinfoil hat, but black tape over my webcam
    I am everyone and i am no one.

2 x CBD Lemon Potion Auto and 2 x LSD Auto
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-2-x-LSD-Auto(finished)

SeedStockers BCN Critical XXL Autoflowering Feminised
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ring-Feminised(finished with 6oz)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), Priapus (17-08-18), Sparky8181 (17-08-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wasted2 View Post
    this site is just a big bunch of little fish having fun, when the government bodies go online to "catch" ppl, its in places on the dark net that they still have no clue how to deal with, normal uses who just buy on there use vpn and tor. Regarding the "big fish" they can chat without fear using irc blowfish encryption(example), that can be set up and removed in minutes(private irc servers). Anyone who gets caught was down to a simple mistake they made. Back on point..even if the BD's of this site was took, it would not be worth the hassle, money etc to do anything with it,i dont use a vpn on here...dont see the need and as para goes i am med-high level irl...no tinfoil hat, but black tape over my webcam
    Yoooooo, like I said, I give no fucks, but i still got tape over all my web cams lol

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), Priapus (17-08-18), Sparky8181 (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,186 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Yoooooo, like I said, I give no fucks, but i still got tape over all my web cams lol
    can u imagine the cops catching u watching "clips" of the kardashian...oh the shame

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2wasted For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), Priapus (17-08-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4