Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBD Buds

Thanks

yeah if it works i could just grow cbd or high cbd and low thc strain save buying cbd and thc weed lol the cbd is fooking expensive aswell.... more than weed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mefookinhead View Post
    yeah if it works i could just grow cbd or high cbd and low thc strain save buying cbd and thc weed lol the cbd is fooking expensive aswell.... more than weed.
    Exactly

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Ive tried it from a couple of places, its ok, tastes pretty similar and does relax you. You kind of get that warm feeling that you get from weed but no head high. Its waaaayyyyy over priced and you have to use alot to get any effect.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NewbGaz View Post
    Ive tried it from a couple of places, its ok, tastes pretty similar and does relax you. You kind of get that warm feeling that you get from weed but no head high. Its waaaayyyyy over priced and you have to use alot to get any effect.
    Sounds about what i expected It does seem pretty pricey.. Buy a few of those and you would have spent enough money to get a grow started,,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gargonaught (18-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IneptAphid View Post
    Sounds about what i expected It does seem pretty pricey.. Buy a few of those and you would have spent enough money to get a grow started,,
    With out a doubt mate, I smashed 7g in 3 days and cost 80 quid.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gargonaught (18-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post
    If you want REAL CBD plants dinafem have a strain Dinamed cbd + that has 20% CBD and <1% thc < If its legal in the uk then its likely rubbish with VERY low CBD !!!

Im all for growing CBD plants just not legal ones that lack actual CBD , Also most recent research shows Whole plant is better than just cbd so ...

Dinafem also have lots of other high CBD low THC strains ,
    I have tried Purple Orange CBD from Dinafem and that is really nice.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), gardro (18-08-18), Gaz (18-08-18), GEORGE (18-08-18)

Thanks

Oil is a rip off to be sure, along with street weed, And I'm sure grow shops have rip off prices too, since it's illegal here though I'm just hazarding a guess.

Anyway, I decided to grow my own for Med reasons, mainly insomnia because my mind is a racer and it's always ON, it's a fudgen killer.
    I needed an Indica for the couchlock effect and hoping it does the same to my mind, or at least slows it down a tad, enough for sleep anyway.

I also have diabetes so no fear of white out, I can do that by taking insulin and forgetting to eat lol, same white out effect.
    Since weed lowers blood sugars it'll help me there too

Anyway, if you want a specific type of effect you have no option but to grow it to get it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

Wouldn't these CBD buds in the UK be from industrial hemp?
    In Switzerland the THC limit is <1% which opens them up to interesting stuff such as Dinamed which has a THC between 0.3-0.8% and a CBD of 14% and then there is other strains such as Dinamed+ and a bunch from other breeders as well in the 20:1 CBD:THC range.
    In the rest of Europe the THC limit is 0.3% which means we are pretty much limited to industrial hemp and there are no hemp strains currently on the market with more than 3% CBD.

So your best bet for CBD buds is to grow your own from strains that by law are considered to be cannabis.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2