Thread: Going Big

Thanks

Cool Going Big

I have grown a single plant on my veranda and at this rate I will be 100 before I have enough CBD oil.
    I cloned the last plant that is still in veg,I was thing of putting in a 50 litre tub and in a spot where it will get plenty of sun apart from the last 2 hours of sunlight,hoping this will be enough to get a decent size.
    I will need a lot of plant to get enough oil for us both.
    Anyway will keep you posted as we go along.
    Last edited by bubsy; 16-08-18 at 09:46 PM. Reason: mistakes in spelling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubsy For This Useful Post:

G' (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Are you doing it somewhere that the plant needs to be hidden, or is it legal there?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

G' (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Once you get sorted get some pictures up brother the guys n gals here on the talk love pics', all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

bubsy (20-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18)

Viz Guest

Hello mate, it is often better to grow a plant with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD depending on what ailment you are trying to manage. I found that the 8% CBD oil plants range provided me with a good sized harvest per grow. Auto's worked just as well as photo-period plants,tried both.

How much CBD oil have you worked out that you need? How are you growing, medium and what not? Lets see if we can make things happen in an efficient and effective manner.

Viz

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

G' (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), Priapus (21-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hello mate, it is often better to grow a plant with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD depending on what ailment you are trying to manage. I found that the 8% CBD oil plants range provided me with a good sized harvest per grow. Auto's worked just as well as photo-period plants,tried both.

How much CBD oil have you worked out that you need? How are you growing, medium and what not? Lets see if we can make things happen in an efficient and effective manner.

Viz
    From what I have seen 60 grams looks like the amount for a full session,over three months.(Hence the trying to grow a bigger plant).
    I have not started yet but have a large pot,I think it is about 60 litres.hope that will yield a good amount.(40 cm high width 58cm I think).
    To have both CBD and THC and as high in the CBD as possible but still having a good share of THC.
    Never done this before apart from a small pot that I got 38 grams of heads from.not sure how much oil,did not seem a lot.
    Soil will be at this stage peat moss equal amounts with good quality soil ,blood and bone,Vermiculite or Perlite.
    Trying not to spend too much but will feed it with seaweed extracts and a light mix of hydro nutrients.
    My wife suffers from a few things blood pressure Irratable bowel and Fimiliar tremmors.
    I have no ailments but after having radiation I am worried that the radiation in the long term with have an effect on my system.
    wow that is a lot of info to tell in one sitting.thanks for your thoughts as well.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubsy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-08-18), GEORGE (20-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bubsy View Post
    From what I have seen 60 grams looks like the amount for a full session,over three months.(Hence the trying to grow a bigger plant).
    I have not started yet but have a large pot,I think it is about 60 litres.hope that will yield a good amount.(40 cm high width 58cm I think).
    To have both CBD and THC and as high in the CBD as possible but still having a good share of THC.
    Never done this before apart from a small pot that I got 38 grams of heads from.not sure how much oil,did not seem a lot.
    Soil will be at this stage peat moss equal amounts with good quality soil ,blood and bone,Vermiculite or Perlite.
    Trying not to spend too much but will feed it with seaweed extracts and a light mix of hydro nutrients.
    My wife suffers from a few things blood pressure Irratable bowel and Fimiliar tremmors.
    I have no ailments but after having radiation I am worried that the radiation in the long term with have an effect on my system.
    wow that is a lot of info to tell in one sitting.thanks for your thoughts as well.
    Hi brother good luck in your quest hope you get what you need mate, you mention your wife has a tremor my wife too has a really bad head tremor "Dystonia" it's not there all the time and is a lot worse when she is tired and run down and a while back after much persuasion and nagging i finally got her to try a joint after 3 or 4 tokes the head tremor stopped all together such a relief as she has had this tremor for maybe 15 years + and tried untold amounts of prescribed drugs to no avail, Mon the joint

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-08-18), Herbitual (20-08-18), Priapus (21-08-18), redisiel (21-08-18)

Thanks

this is very positive news thanks heaps.`G`

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bubsy For This Useful Post:

G' (22-08-18), GEORGE (21-08-18), Priapus (21-08-18), redisiel (21-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post

Viz
    I grew some Dinafem fruit auto and even though only 8-12% thc and medium to high cbd
    the wife who has to have blood tests every two weeks so she can have methotrexate for her arthritis swears she can't feel any pain for a whole day after smoking one of those
    Probably just the placebo effect with just smoking it but hey if it's doing something eh
    One of the best autos I've grown for smell and taste and they're that cheap they usually given away free
    Last edited by Greengrass; 21-08-18 at 12:11 AM.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

bubsy (30-08-18), G' (22-08-18), GEORGE (21-08-18), Priapus (21-08-18), redisiel (21-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bubsy View Post
    I wouldn’t mix hydro nutrients with your soil bro!!!
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

bubsy (02-09-18), CityDweller (21-08-18), G' (22-08-18), GEORGE (21-08-18)