Thread: HHHEEEELLLLPPPP next of kin cuttings going yellow and brown tips

Thanks

Default HHHEEEELLLLPPPP next of kin cuttings going yellow and brown tips

here is the back story my neighbor is growing next of kin in her garden. she is old and has no clue lol but hats off for trying. me being the type of take a chance person grab 3 cuttings before her plants deteriorated, now i have 3 clones in the propergator under an a 45w blue spectrum LED, in rockwool cubes with clonex wiated for roots to show then put in coco like i normally do and get this result Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thc yellow good.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	364388. but with the next of kin i have this problem and need help to save it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cutting next of kin.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	364389 please help many thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Percifrower For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

they usually will go bit like that while they are rooting then the new growth will be alot better.

once roots are down start a low feed if you got them in coco

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-08-18), GEORGE (17-08-18), M_C (17-08-18), Percifrower (17-08-18), Priapus (17-08-18)

Viz Guest

They are cool mate, get them potted up and start with a very low feed schedule. If you are stressed about that, give them a low dose foliage feed.

Jkr is spot on.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-08-18), Percifrower (17-08-18), Priapus (17-08-18)

Thanks

thanks very much gentlemen much appreciated. will keep you posted on the out come

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Percifrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-08-18), Valentina (17-08-18)