Thanks

Default I think Bute burn

Medium bio bizz light mix
    9 weeks veg the smallest two are cuttings from last grow
    Using 1 300w cfl
    Avg temps 24c
    Feeding biobizz fish mix at the moment
    Just transplanted yesterday
    I had a spider mite issue that has now been resolved I used a product called nite nite spider mite which may have caused this issues. I'm not really sure though but I have attached pics all opinions welcome

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emberdream For This Useful Post:

hotshot (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emberdream View Post
    Medium bio bizz light mix
    9 weeks veg the smallest two are cuttings from last grow
    Using 1 300w cfl
    Avg temps 24c
    Feeding biobizz fish mix at the moment
    Just transplanted yesterday
    I had a spider mite issue that has now been resolved I used a product called nite nite spider mite which may have caused this issues. I'm not really sure though but I have attached pics all opinions welcome
    i would say nute burn even the leaves are to dark for my likeing i would flush these and lower your feed abit, you can also notice signs of the clawing going on makes me think to much nitrogen

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

Emberdream (22-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), hotshot (22-08-18), Kurdt (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    i would say nute burn even the leaves are to dark for my likeing i would flush these and lower your feed abit, you can also notice signs of the clawing going on makes me think to much nitrogen
    Thanks I thought as much I definitely will do I have just transplanted so I will just be watering till they ask for a feed

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emberdream For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (22-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), hotshot (22-08-18)