Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I think I overwatered my little plants :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Dude, you need to roll one and calm down, no one dissed your shit so no need for retractions or apologies. No one attacked you as far as I can see, just offered opinions to help you...

If all you can see is attacks and disrespect, maybe this isn't the place for you

I have a reasonably good life, I do everything in my power to make it so........no one else can do it for you
    Leave it alone then please, you decided to drag up shit in a post when all i did was give an update, why?

This place isn't that great at all, people presume too much and shit on you. Presumptions did happen, and apologies and retractions are needed.

People need to know it's not all right to leave someone feeling angry or shitty at your words, to fix it you make amends, I see none.
    Even your first post in this thread was an attack, it can be seen as nothing else at all.

Not a laid bad group, but society as it is today. not evolved past picking at someones writings and trying to get a rise.

Too Bad, I really had thought this place would be better than places like main stream social media sites.
    I was wrong.

Gargo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Maybe a clean slate? C'mon lads, let's grow plants! 😎😎😎😎😎❤❤❤

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (26-08-18), Gaz (26-08-18), GEORGE (26-08-18), Greengrass (26-08-18), Ironman (26-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Maybe a clean slate? C'mon lads, let's grow plants! ����������❤❤❤
    That would be nice, but can only really happen if all involved shook virtual hands.

I perceived an attack and also felt I was being treated like a blundering noob who stuck a seed in muck with no prep.
    The folks who made me feel that didn't come forward to clear it up, so it rots there.
    Then the drive bys came in, those who pick and choose words to attack with from a post and have no concern for the person they hit.

Words are weapons, they need to be handled with great care when all there is are words.

I think even if all was cleared up by all I'm a marked man now for calling it all out.

Gargo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-18)

Macky Guest

Have a look around the forum, we are known here especially for our attitude towards new growers and people asking questions. We were all learners once, and us at the talk don’t forget that.

You’ve been tarnished too much by shitty forums with members who have the know it all, I’m a bad ass grower attitude. You won’t find that here. What ever you have read that makes it seem like some one is having a dig, you have taken out of context.

Chill man, we are actually here to help you. In our own time, we put the effort in. No one gets paid, no one has to do it, we help because we want to. Have the right attitude towards people offering the advice is always a good start.

Now let’s move on lads, and ladies, text can easily be read wrong and the wrong tone be taken, on both sides of an internet argument. Start a new thread Gargon, and we can get the issues sorted on a fresh sheet

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (26-08-18), Gargonaught (26-08-18), Gaz (26-08-18), GEORGE (26-08-18), Greengrass (26-08-18), Ironman (26-08-18), ManUtdsEm (27-08-18), WhIpLaSh (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Do you have window in your house facing the late summer and fall Sun? You can always use the Sun Light, it is free. You can do your box at night, and use the window Sun for the Day time. JMO

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (26-08-18), Ironman (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Dont be too concerned with growing on a tiny budget. I just finished a grow with two autos. No tent, no fan, no thermomter, no humidity monitor, no filter...Just plants, nutes and 2 cfl lights. Got an two ounces from them. So it can be done , however, you will be missing out on potentially much, much higher yields. And your whole house will stink like weed of course...

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-minimalist

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (26-08-18), Gaz (26-08-18), GEORGE (26-08-18), Ironman (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gargonaught View Post
    People need to know it's not all right to leave someone feeling angry or shitty at your words, to fix it you make amends, I see none.

Gargo.
    There is no need to make amends if nothing rude or untrue has been said. If somebody takes something i say the wrong way or out of context, that is not my problem.

Nobody here had a go. We are all trying to learn as we go, and everyone here will go out of their way to help you and make you feel welcome. And that is what they have been doing.

As i said above, i did a seriously low, LOW budget grow-it can be done. I will give you any advice i learned on my grow-as will anyone else here. If you are willing to listen without flying off the handle mate.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (26-08-18), Gaz (26-08-18), GEORGE (26-08-18), Ironman (26-08-18), WhIpLaSh (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Glad you plants are improving.
    Ditch the tinfoil, it is useless and can cause problems. Even on a budget there are much better was to reflect light.

There are so many variables growing plants that knowledgeable people require all the data to make an educated guess.

Plants can grow in high temps but 24 deg is a great target. Young plants will change rapidly in high heat, they grow rapidly after they get there roots and can usually overcome the stresses easily.
    Good luck on your grow.

Home built rdwc, root farms 2 part feed!
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...p%3Ft%3D171166

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (26-08-18), GEORGE (26-08-18), Priapus (26-08-18), WhIpLaSh (26-08-18)

Thanks

I didn't want to have to quote stuff, but since some folks are still nit picking and won't leave it be here we go:

Quote Originally Posted by 1
    Before growing a plant, I'd recommend reading up on the requirements for a successful harvest before throwing yourself out there. If you don't have the basic setup, then I'm afraid you will have issues growing indoors
    Presumed I hadn't read anything or had a basic setup. This was after I listed what I had them growing in. So my setup is below basic according to this person.
    Nothing else can be made of that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2
    And especially if you're on a tight budget it's not exactly bad advice to suggest that you try and work out what you need and budget it out as best you can before you start. You say you're going to add more to the case as and when you can afford it - why wouldn't you want to make sure that money is well spent if you're strapped for cash?
    He presumes I hadn't thought it out, read or budgeted, a lot of presumption going on, nit picking for the hell of it, a drive by posting just for shits and to get a rise which he got.

Quote Originally Posted by 2
    If you were specifically not looking for any suggestions that involved spending cash then why didn't you say that in your OP rather than saying "any info appreciated", when it turns out some info is clearly not appreciated?
    I was only asking about white leaves, not purchasing info.

Quote Originally Posted by 3
    Lol, shoulder meet chip
    Yea, not looking to annoy anyone with that at all are they O.o

Quote Originally Posted by 3
    Apologies, too busy putting effort into my work so as not to get upset by unknown internet peoples reactions
    ..snip..,
    general attitude to life now needs to catch up
    Still not looking to annoy someone? anyone who thinks not is blind, or just doesn't care to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    If somebody takes something i say the wrong way or out of context, that is not my problem.
    That's the problem right there, drive by comments, you are saying you couldn't give a fuck how you leave someone feeling.

Main stream social media is here then and folks like you can't be helped see it any differently

If are reading this then know,
    You may not be concerned how your words make people feel online but you ARE responsible for what you wrote and how you afftected someone by those words.
    Washing your hands by saying it "Isn't my Problem what you perceive" is called being an uncaring arsehole, and if you agree with that then this site uisn't awake aware or even enlightened.

Just leave the fucking thing alone.

I appreciate those who offered advice and helped but if you added a dig while at it then fuck off.

I've dealth my entire life with arseholes, they are the ones who care not what they say or what way they leave someone feeling.
    Arsehole are everywhere, even here.

Well done those who dig and kick, you got a rise.
    Now please LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Gargo.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-18), Ironman (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gargonaught View Post
    I didn't want to have to quote stuff, but since some folks are still nit picking and won't leave it be here we go:

Presumed I hadn't read anything or had a basic setup. This was after I listed what I had them growing in. So my setup is below basic according to this person.
    Nothing else can be made of that.

He presumes I hadn't thought it out, read or budgeted, a lot of presumption going on, nit picking for the hell of it, a drive by posting just for shits and to get a rise which he got.

I was only asking about white leaves, not purchasing info.

Yea, not looking to annoy anyone with that at all are they O.o

Still not looking to annoy someone? anyone who thinks not is blind, or just doesn't care to look.

That's the problem right there, drive by comments, you are saying you couldn't give a fuck how you leave someone feeling.

Main stream social media is here then and folks like you can't be helped see it any differently

If are reading this then know,
    You may not be concerned how your words make people feel online but you ARE responsible for what you wrote and how you afftected someone by those words.
    Washing your hands by saying it "Isn't my Problem what you perceive" is called being an uncaring arsehole, and if you agree with that then this site uisn't awake aware or even enlightened.

Just leave the fucking thing alone.

I appreciate those who offered advice and helped but if you added a dig while at it then fuck off.

I've dealth my entire life with arseholes, they are the ones who care not what they say or what way they leave someone feeling.
    Arsehole are everywhere, even here.

Well done those who dig and kick, you got a rise.
    Now please LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Gargo.
    It's you that keeps bringing it up! No one else has

Every one has tried to help you to the best of their knowledge.

I've been monitoring this thread all day and I feel people have been very patient with your attitude.

If you can't handle this helpful information then I suggest you go some where else for advice.

We all have our own lives and choose to help people we don't have to just like you don't have to listen but I'm bored of your moaning and bitching about people trying to help.

I'm closing this thread.

I told you what to do if you want to stay here.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

420gen (27-08-18), 420Rancher (26-08-18), AND (26-08-18), Dr Green (26-08-18), Gargonaught (26-08-18), Gaz (26-08-18), GEORGE (26-08-18), Greengrass (26-08-18), Kurdt (26-08-18), ManUtdsEm (27-08-18), M_C (26-08-18), Priapus (26-08-18), Silkadin (06-10-18)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5