Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I think I overwatered my little plants :/

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gargonaught View Post
    I don't have a humidity meter, only what my body tells me.
    So saying, first day felt manky, just trying to do anything caused a bath of sweat. There was an almost undetectable breeze outside.
    2nd day was worse, even doing nothing I was bathing in sweat. No air at all, no breezes, dead air.

Even floor fan with basin of water and cold packs on in tv room didn't do much to cool.

Highest temp reading in box was 27c around 7pm, it was general humidity of everywhere was killing though.

Today, no need for floor fan, rained last night and is alot cooler. breezy and airy.
    like whippy said ya need hygrometer no points guessin then callin it extreme RH wen ya really dont no mate.

you got ya extract fans on yea? what size tent ya in an what size your extraction?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    like whippy said ya need hygrometer no points guessin then callin it extreme RH wen ya really dont no mate.

you got ya extract fans on yea? what size tent ya in an what size your extraction?
    No Tent or extraction equipment

This is my setup, It's a poor mans setup.

diy cardboard box with tin foil floor to roof and cheap LED light.
    Have 2 small 40mm pc fans blowing over them for air flow. will get a larger one when they get to larger size.
    The box is not airtight either, so whats outside can come in and vice versa.
    The temps inside only raise by 1c-5c at most and it hasn't gone above 30c at all, I check twice a day, morning and before lights go off.
    light cycle = 18/6 6am to midnight
    More things will be added to my Box and the box altered over time and when I can afford it.

I'm growing on the cheap because money is an object and a problemt.

My question originally though was can normal watering and extreme humidity effect my plants.

I know you folks are trying to assist, but at the same time, I would have provided all information as has been asked for in my first post if I had thought it was a requirement.

So forgive me for not including all information as i thought my question could be answered by those in the know with experience.

Hope it helps and my post doesn't sound aggressive as it's not meant to be.

Gargo.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

When you say "bottom" leaves do you mean the first round leaves it emerges from the soil with?, because they will pale and die off as they are only to feed the seedling until the true leaf gets going then they are redundant
    Over watering won't discolour anything but just make them droop, general leaf colour changes are really down to too much food or not enough
    Just my tuppence worth
    Atb

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (23-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), KieranH (22-08-18), Priapus (26-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Are you just watering or have been feeding them too?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (23-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

No Tent or extraction equipment

This is my setup, It's a poor mans setup.

diy cardboard box with tin foil floor to roof and cheap LED light.
    Have 2 small 40mm pc fans blowing over them for air flow. will get a larger one when they get to larger size.
    The box is not airtight either, so whats outside can come in and vice versa.
    The temps inside only raise by 1c-5c at most and it hasn't gone above 30c at all, I check twice a day, morning and before lights go off.
    light cycle = 18/6 6am to midnight
    More things will be added to my Box and the box altered over time and when I can afford it.

I'm growing on the cheap because money is an object and a problemt.

My question originally though was can normal watering and extreme humidity effect my plants.

I know you folks are trying to assist, but at the same time, I would have provided all information as has been asked for in my first post if I had thought it was a requirement.

So forgive me for not including all information as i thought my question could be answered by those in the know with experience.

Hope it helps and my post doesn't sound aggressive as it's not meant to be.

Gargo.
    Before growing a plant, I'd recommend reading up on the requirements for a successful harvest before throwing yourself out there. If you don't have the basic setup, then I'm afraid you will have issues growing indoors. If money is an issue, then you can always plant your seeds outside. It's free, and will cause less hassle. Growing Mj indoors has a steep learning curve, but after a couple of successful harvests, you'll pick it up quick.

:Toke

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

Thanks

smaller plant with curled leaf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8220015.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	364754Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8220016.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	364755

2nd one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8220019.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	364756Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P8220020.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	364753

hope the images are ok.

Gargo.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VictaStrange View Post
    Before growing a plant, I'd recommend reading up on the requirements for a successful harvest before throwing yourself out there. If you don't have the basic setup, then I'm afraid you will have issues growing indoors. If money is an issue, then you can always plant your seeds outside. It's free, and will cause less hassle. Growing Mj indoors has a steep learning curve, but after a couple of successful harvests, you'll pick it up quick.

:Toke
    This may work well for most, but I learn by doing, and buying a ton of equipment when you have no money isn't possible for many.

So I read, I pondered and I reconed if nature can grow it without a billion quid worth of equipment then maybe I coulod to...come one guys please get it, we don't all have money to buy a Grands worth of stuff.

I'm growing with pennies, the highest cost I had so far has been the seeds.
    Way to make a guy feel bad with all your buy this thing and get that shit ffs I have no money give me a break.

I'm actually angry at that shit right there. It speaks of pomposity.

Note: Growing outside is a no no, it's highly illegal here.
    Last edited by Gargonaught; 22-08-18 at 06:10 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (22-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

This may work well for most, but I learn by doing, and buying a ton of equipment when you have no money isn't possible for many.

So I read, I pondered and I reconed if nature can grow it without a billion quid worth of equipment then maybe I coulod to...come one guys please get it, we don't all have money to buy a Grands worth of stuff.

I'm growing with pennies, the highest cost I had so far has been the seeds.
    Way to make a guy feel bad with all your buy this thing and get that shit ffs I have no money give me a break.

I'm actually angry at that shit right there. It speaks of pomposity.
    I think the guys are just saying that with indoor growing its really necessary to have certain things to pull it off mate. Im growing in a pc case and have no money now at all so I sympathise mate. People here in general just want to give you best chance of getting anywhere with your grow and not to offend in anyway. Im gonna end up with a very small harvest coz I cant invest in the latest tech ect and I cant have a tent and thats ok and everyone is helping me with what I have and they will for you too. If what your doing isnt gonna work then they will tell you and then its up to you what you do from there. I think whats been said is that really your best chance is an outdoor grow mate.
    They look to me in my very limited knowledge to be hungry and may need some grow nutes ? Im sure the guys will correct me if Im wrong.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Gargonaught (23-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Kurdt (22-08-18)

Thanks

I appreciate the help, but it makes me feel like I'm an unwashed homeless guy who wandered into a street thats so clean I fear my very presence will stink it up.
    And the buy this and that suggestions would be the residents shouting out to go home and have a bath, or go rent a flat you smelly bum you're lowering my house value type stuff.

It's grand, I'll just wander back off into the smelly street with my smelly self and my taped and glued box.

Gargo.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gargonaught For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18), ManUtdsEm (27-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I appreciate the help, but it makes me feel like I'm an unwashed homeless guy who wandered into a street thats so clean I fear my very presence will stink it up.
    And the buy this and that suggestions would be the residents shouting out to go home and have a bath, or go rent a flat you smelly bum you're lowering my house value type stuff.

It's grand, I'll just wander back off into the smelly street with my smelly self and my taped and glued box.

Gargo.
    Looking at your plants, imo they are hungry as Gaz said but also slightly underwatered.

What's your feeding schedule mate?

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast