Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: I hope its not mites

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

I was thinking PM or maybe even pop to B and Q for this verve soil that everyone is on about?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

Why para with ordering ? Coz of gettinv gripped growing ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I was thinking PM or maybe even pop to B and Q for this verve soil that everyone is on about?
    Yeah loads seem to use it, if your happy getting PM online go for that. Seems popular

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

Well I was lol but if its risky I might just B and Q it lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ben.g View Post
    I know it's hard work with soil, if you have 0 problems it's ok, time consuming but ok.

It's when it needs flushing it's a nightmare.

I can leave grow nutes out, but micro has more nitrogen in then the grow!

Hello mate, this comments surprised me a bit. Then I thought it may be that we are talking different kind of Airpots? I use the SuperRoot Airpots.

And flushing is a piece of piss mate. Take the plant in the pot and put in your shower or bath if you have one of those hand held shower heads, or in your kitchen sink and use the hose pipe from outside if not, and simply let the water run slowly. I had to do a major leech of three plants two years back thanks to locking the nutes in my grow. Capt B picked it up and once I completed the leech/flush all was good again.

Just saying...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (22-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

I think they'll take one look at me and think we know what this is for, lol.

Stupid really I doubt the drivers give a monkeys about what's being delivered. Just you can only disguise a bag of soil so far.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ben.g View Post
    I think they'll take one look at me and think we know what this is for, lol.

Stupid really I doubt the drivers give a monkeys about what's being delivered. Just you can only disguise a bag of soil so far.
    Lol oh ok I see now, yeah they probs dont give a shit lol but if it makes you para deffo best not too then. Hhhmmm thinking maybe B n Q verve then , think its called verve ? Bud mentioned it the other day.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hello mate, this comments surprised me a bit. Then I thought it may be that we are talking different kind of Airpots? I use the SuperRoot Airpots.

And flushing is a piece of piss mate. Take the plant in the pot and put in your shower or bath if you have one of those hand held shower heads, or in your kitchen sink and use the hose pipe from outside if not, and simply let the water run slowly. I had to do a major leech of three plants two years back thanks to locking the nutes in my grow. Capt B picked it up and once I completed the leech/flush all was good again.

Just saying...
    I'm just worried about the chlorine in the water, you can smell it in the water here so I stand a bucket out for 24 hours.

I didn't think you were meant to use straight tap water.

How do keep track of how much has gone through?

Would save a lot of messing around with buckets like

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post

Just saying...
    i found airpots an soil aint great tbh, they dry to quick an wen soil drys to much its fukin pain in ass watering even if you have correctly packed the holes out which i did. coco yeaa they are sound an i dont use anyfin else. but feck tha with soil hahaha

just my experience with soil and airpots tho. coco for the win with them

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (22-08-18), Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Lol oh ok I see now, yeah they probs dont give a shit lol but if it makes you para deffo best not too then. Hhhmmm thinking maybe B n Q verve then , think its called verve ? Bud mentioned it the other day.
    I've seen MC talk about it as well. Seems decent

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast