Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Can you grow marijuana indoors if it is banned outside?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Unfortunately the UK authorities love a "Licence". You will have to have some kind of licence to either grow or smoke here I'm sure.

Even our doctors have had to buy a licence from the government just to have the ability to prescribe CBD. The licence for the doctor is around £3500 and for that you get a piece of paper saying Dr Whoever can prescribe CBD. No training, no testing, nothing just a money spinner for the government.

If that's how they are treating Doctors just imagine how they will look at the smokers. I reckon that if it's ever legalised for recreational use here in the UK they will bring in new laws meaning any cultivating, 1 plant or 1000 you'll get banged up or massively fined. They will probably also do something stupid like, if your caught with weed on the street and you can't prove you bought it from one of the government's dispensary you get fined too.

The government will do every thing they can to rape anything where a profit can be made. 😞

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Greengrass (22-08-18), joker_the_smoker (22-08-18), lltfdaniel (22-08-18), Priapus (26-08-18), TestTel (22-08-18), Valentina (22-08-18), WhIpLaSh (22-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Well with me and have said, and i also live in the uk is that the police are not interested in me growing cannabis, i know first hand because that is what they told me because i grassed my self in.

So yeah i am growing 1 plant for personal use only, and i wouldn't push my luck with the police.

If you grow alot of cannabis plants then that will be different and you would get done in by the police then yeah.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Unfortunately the UK authorities love a "Licence". You will have to have some kind of licence to either grow or smoke here I'm sure.

Even our doctors have had to buy a licence from the government just to have the ability to prescribe CBD. The licence for the doctor is around £3500 and for that you get a piece of paper saying Dr Whoever can prescribe CBD. No training, no testing, nothing just a money spinner for the government.

If that's how they are treating Doctors just imagine how they will look at the smokers. I reckon that if it's ever legalised for recreational use here in the UK they will bring in new laws meaning any cultivating, 1 plant or 1000 you'll get banged up or massively fined. They will probably also do something stupid like, if your caught with weed on the street and you can't prove you bought it from one of the government's dispensary you get fined too.

The government will do every thing they can to rape anything where a profit can be made. 

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    And government licenced seed banks so itll be bye bye seedsman and probably your favorite strains and hello seeds. Gov
    Last edited by Greengrass; 22-08-18 at 04:55 PM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18), lltfdaniel (22-08-18), Subterranean Man (22-08-18), Valentina (22-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    Well with me and have said, and i also live in the uk is that the police are not interested in me growing cannabis, i know first hand because that is what they told me because i grassed my self in. Outdoor grows are probably the most risky as the smell might piss the neighbours off and breaks the dont smell rule.

So yeah i am growing 1 plant for personal use only, and i wouldn't push my luck with the police.

If you grow alot of cannabis plants then that will be different and you would get done in by the police then yeah.
    I gotta ask mate , why did you grass yourself in ???

I think a big issue for the percy grower is if someone grasses you in as the police are then obligated to investigate it eg neighbours or friends/family and in that event even 1 plant is a problem. I think that if you follow the 3 rules then its unlikely you will get a knock unless you are buying sophisticated equipment or large quantities of medium or nutes ect.
    Last edited by Gaz; 22-08-18 at 05:05 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18), lltfdaniel (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I gotta ask mate , why did you grass yourself in ???

I think a big issue for the percy grower is if someone grasses you in as the police are then obligated to investigate it eg neighbours or friends/family. I think that if you follow the 3 rules then its unlikely you will get a knock unless you are buying sophisticated equipment or large quantities of medium or nutes ect.

Well, i think it started wih uk420 cannabis website and the people there are nasty when compared to the people on this website which i think are nice friendly people and i was going on about this website > LINK REMOVED and they say that the clear website says it all as being goverment propaganda but i am like well don't judge a book by it's cover.

So yeah i had a rough time at uk420 and will never go back to that website as it took me some time to get over it, anyways i had massive amount of hack attacks on my computer also my facebook account got hacked and i knew someone was stalking me online, so i got in touch with the police and me being me thought the police would visit me so i said i was growing cannabis and was like, so be it if i get done in i knew the law and stand guilty.

Anyways this guy from the police who rang me said that i sent him 2 email and well said that he is interested in helping me with the stalking issues and not me growing cannabis.

Yeah so i was very fortunate to get a reply from the police about not being interested or care and this happened like 2 months ago and have had no police visits so yeah.

Yeah i should have got done in by the police and this is dorset police, but absolutely nothing has happened to me.

That is about it.
    Last edited by lltfdaniel; 22-08-18 at 05:17 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Herbitual (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18), Valentina (22-08-18)

Thanks

Thats mad lol but cool of them to focus on helping you rather than the growing. They would probably rather smokers grew than fund the street dealers and organised crime or at least that would be common sense? You might get the hammer from Iron or MC for the link though mate lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your story though mate

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18), lltfdaniel (22-08-18)

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your story though mate
    No problem, anyways i have removed that link, edit also remove the clear website link as i think that isn't allowed so if i can edit it then i would have removed that one as well.

Cheers,

Daniel.
    Last edited by lltfdaniel; 22-08-18 at 05:20 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    No problem, anyways i have removed that link, edit also remove the clear website link as i think that isn't allowed so if i can edit it then i would have removed that one as well.

Cheers,

Daniel.
    PM Ironman or M_C or Budlightyear and they can remove it for you mate they are very on the ball to be honest so they will probs see it and do it for you anyway if you dont want to PM

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

PM Ironman or M_C or Budlightyear and they can remove it for you mate they are very on the ball to be honest so they will probs see it and do it for you anyway if you dont want to PM
    Sorted now mate ;-) thanks moderator.

I will remember next time about links.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-08-18), GEORGE (22-08-18), Ironman (22-08-18)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast