Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who knows about banzai trees?

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Unfortunately he gave up and as above he says he knows how to kill them 😂 too much watering, too little watering, too much pruning, too little pruning, too much heat, too little heat etc etc ( his words ) longest he kept one was three years and is trying again 😂🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    Gotta look this up man, I’m intrigued now...... nothing to do with what they sell for at all..... lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-08-18), British green (24-08-18), GEORGE (24-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Gotta look this up man, I’m intrigued now...... nothing to do with what they sell for at all..... lol
    Wasn’t there actually someone on here who did a bonsai mum plant ? There’s lots of growing styles and things I’d love too try . Atm I’m busy enough with life , indoor garden , outdoor gardens ( front ,side and rear ) and then work and in that priority 😂 I don’t know how some of ya do it 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-08-18), GEORGE (24-08-18), Valentina (24-08-18), WF420 (25-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Theres a serious amount of work involved mate, stem fusing etc. Enough to put most off in an instant, however Im still up for it. Bonsai chillis were the idea.

I know of that Swedish/Norwegian seed shop, that "skittles tree" is either a Numex Twilight, or a Bolivian Rainbow.

Tried to grow some before and that was my real reason for the LED. Funny how things took a different turn and well, thanks for having me!

TBH I tried to grow Carolina Reapers and other super hots, and they did not like the blurple LED, or at least mine did not.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-08-18), gardro (24-08-18), Gaz (24-08-18), GEORGE (24-08-18)

Macky Guest

Sounds difficult. And sounds like it takes a lot of patience. I’m up for this game for sure. I’m gonna get some seeds and go from the off! I’ll keep a diary for the next five years on it pmsl

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Blue (24-08-18), gardro (24-08-18), Gaz (24-08-18), GEORGE (24-08-18), Peanut butter (03-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Wow blue, you wanna get this ball rollin again? They’re beautiful, I neeeeeed to grow one. I’m in
    I’d be happy to get the ball rolling macky, Indoors and Hid is a must for the uk folk intending to achieve what’s in those pictures above. Your looking at around 2 plus years to achieve a half decent bonsai, so expect a drawn out process.

Stem fusing a few seedlings would be the best approach for a fast start. Do some research pick your plant and let me know when your ready to get started

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

British green (24-08-18), Gaz (24-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

I have some seeds here but kinda got disheartened when i got told to put them in the fridge for 6 months.

Id love a little pet though 😁
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I’d be happy to get the ball rolling macky, Indoors and Hid is a must for the uk folk intending to achieve what’s in those pictures above. Your looking at around 2 plus years to achieve a half decent bonsai, so expect a drawn out process.

Stem fusing a few seedlings would be the best approach for a fast start. Do some research pick your plant and let me know when your ready to get started
    There is a lot of research to be done! That’s for sure. I’m gonna pick a strain of tree native to the UK, as, they grow here lol. I’m gonna buy a small tree from b n q or something, and go at it. See what happens. I don’t want to be running a tent for them though lol so starting in a green house outdoors might be a good option next spring? What about that?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

UpT0wn (25-08-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3