Thread: tried topping for the first time

Thanks

Default tried topping for the first time

hi guys
    so I'm starting my 2nd grow now with the cuttings from my first and they're flying up. week 3 in so I thought I'd try something new. my last harvest I had 2 colas although not that big and only managed 0.8 oz of one plant using Leds/ 1.5oz overall from 2 plants
    so I've now got 7 cuttings plants that where cuttings from the first. I've done a small experiment so I can see what will work for my next grow. I've bent one main branch over and I've topped one (I did this to the smallest 2 incase it went wrong)
    hopefully if either of these work I'll try it in my next harvest. I'll report back as too how it went

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corblimey For This Useful Post:

G' (06-09-18), GEORGE (28-08-18), M_C (28-08-18)

Thanks

I forgot to say with the top of the plant I've topped I've planted it to root. I'm hoping once it roots I'll put it straight into flower with a smaller LED I have and see what the outcome is. Just having a play around with something that otherwise I'd have just thrown in the bin

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corblimey For This Useful Post:

G' (06-09-18), GEORGE (28-08-18)

Thanks

would anyone beable to help me improve on this? would topping be sufficient enough?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corblimey For This Useful Post:

G' (06-09-18), GEORGE (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Corblimey View Post
    would anyone beable to help me improve on this? would topping be sufficient enough?

Too late to top now, mate. You're deep into flower already. Do a grow diary next time and the forum can help you along the way.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

G' (06-09-18), GEORGE (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Nothing there to top brother but in my opinion i would have removed those very bottom nodes you ain't ever likely to get anything off them and you want as much energy and feed etc' as you can get going up into those main cola's, as said next grow get yourself a diary going mate and you will get loads of help from the guys and gals here on the talk, all the best brother, G.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

912greenskell (11-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)