Thread: Need help first time growing

Thanks

Default Need help first time growing

Hello , i growed marijuana plant so i will tell u briefly about what i did so u can give me some answers , i growed them for two month they were tall about 1 meter (3 foot ) size ,was using the ph 7.5 water , 40-10- 10 NBK nutrients ,so when i started the flowering method i used bicoZine something that boost the plant that The shop gaved me ,nutrition when flowering 9-59-8 nutrients (12/12 time )
    Humidity 40% temperatures 23ć
    This is the 4 week and it didn’t do much i can see the white hair and the buds isn’t big at all ( am using hps400 W light )
    So what do u think is happening with me here did i fail in growing it or its normal it takes time , i read in some fourms that it should have to be done in 8 weeks , here is some pic for my case and please if u have a help for my situation that i can save it and grow it bigger tell me
    Sorry guys for bad english .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim761 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-18)

Thanks

And it looks like that I cannot add photos here ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim761 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Tim761 View Post
    And it looks like that I cannot add photos here ..
    Get up to 10 posts (dont spam though) and the make sure pics are under 2mb or they wont upload mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-18)