Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First grow, How sick is she?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    You can work in some quality compost in he top layers with your fingers . Just massage it in . Good compost can hold twice its volume in moisture . I would also get some white tarp or ligh color and wrap it around the black pot as it would help push away the heat and not attract it . Then put a layer of straw or hay as a mulch . All these little things have helped me alot in the past .
    Thanks for the tips, good to know. She is in a tan pot so that helps, although the smart pot fabric probably adds to the quick drying, we should be starting to cool down a little bit out here soon. Also just realized she didnt get any fish mix for 4 feeds this past week when I was out of town and I had a house sitter feeding/watering. Just remembered she only fed her the biobloom during that time. She’s been back on the fish mix since I got back (about 3 days ago), and I think the yellowing may be slowing down as of the morning, but of course still hard to tell at this point. But may be she was hungry for some nitrogen as well. Weird that its not much of the lower leaves though... i also aerated the first 6” of the soil a bit which had become hard as rock and that seems to like it may have helped the droop slightly...

It was also when i was out of town that the algamic sea weed extract went bad, and the house sitter kept feeding it to her until I got back. I wonder if that could have also accelerated her deterioration while I was away.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solis Altilis For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-09-18), GEORGE (30-08-18)

Thanks

A couple close ups of the yellowing leaves. They seem to droop first, then yellow, then die. Some look like classic magnesirum/nitrogen, then others have those brown blotches in the center of the leaf and not as much inter-vein like chlorosis. Anyone know what that signifies?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F4ED41D-5F12-4CDC-B2B0-92619FB9B617.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	365243

Name:	EE36158C-AE96-48D8-BBF9-991F09FB9DFD.jpg 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	365244

Name:	2CE127B6-0BE1-491B-B4F9-569CDE8A5619.jpg 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	365246

Name:	E44867A8-1E5E-4020-AA4F-B83619825F9C.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	365245

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solis Altilis For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-09-18), GEORGE (01-09-18)

Thanks

Drooping has been tightened up real nice. Still removing 15ish yellow leaves a day. :/. Pretty much have lost every fan leaf in the middle of the plant at this point, and a large percentage of the top leaves. The base of the plant is still pretty dense and thick. Buds have been getting freaking huge though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Solis Altilis For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-09-18)

Thanks

It looks like mag deficiency to me. I would add some next water.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloney For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-09-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2