Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Broken plant need advice please

Thanks

Default Broken plant need advice please

Hello guys I have a beautiful indica in the 6th week of flowering,she is in a soil medium under a 600w hps,last night a huge tv box full of heavy stuff fell on top of her knocking her off her planter stand,covering her in soil and wrecking her,she has 2 breaks in the main stem,neither break has completely detached but the bottom break is kinda shredded,she also has 3smaller stems that also broke,again these are still attached,after I finished panicking I grabbed some electrical tape and taped her up straight away,I reported her as best as I could and I have now tied her to a stick for support,I only started her final flush yesterday but I don’t think it’s a good idea to continue flushing just yet and I’ve also took the fan away from her too because I think being blowed around would hinder any recovery she might make,she’s in a really bad way tbh.this is my first grow and I only have this little girl so really don’t want to lose her,she’s been an amazing little plant (she was 20” before this happened and was on the 2nd cycle of brown pistils and doing great (apart from a funky smell since using nematodes &#129300 so if anyone can offer any advice or if anyone has been through this I’d love to hear what happened,I’m still offering water from the saucer but I’m now also misting her Foliar (mainly just the fan leaves though) with ph’d water with a tiny amount of feed in it so that she can take in the nutes that she needs through her leaves instead while her stems try to heal,I’m trying my best to keep her Foliar hydrated,I’ve not left her side since her nighttime finished lol she’s only 1 little plant but she’s a strong female,at times when other plants would become stressed she’s taken it in her stride but then this is way different,my heads so clattered I can’t think straight so really,any advice is hugely appreciated.
    I can’t find how to add pics of her so if anyone can help me with this too it would really help,thank you guys!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Punctuation & paragraphs please... a pic or two may help too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gaz (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by YodaGoader View Post
    Hello guys I have a beautiful indica in the 6th week of flowering,she is in a soil medium under a 600w hps,last night a huge tv box full of heavy stuff fell on top of her knocking her off her planter stand,covering her in soil and wrecking her,she has 2 breaks in the main stem,neither break has completely detached but the bottom break is kinda shredded,she also has 3smaller stems that also broke,again these are still attached,after I finished panicking I grabbed some electrical tape and taped her up straight away,I reported her as best as I could and I have now tied her to a stick for support,I only started her final flush yesterday but I don’t think it’s a good idea to continue flushing just yet and I’ve also took the fan away from her too because I think being blowed around would hinder any recovery she might make,she’s in a really bad way tbh.this is my first grow and I only have this little girl so really don’t want to lose her,she’s been an amazing little plant (she was 20” before this happened and was on the 2nd cycle of brown pistils and doing great (apart from a funky smell since using nematodes &#129300 so if anyone can offer any advice or if anyone has been through this I’d love to hear what happened,I’m still offering water from the saucer but I’m now also misting her Foliar (mainly just the fan leaves though) with ph’d water with a tiny amount of feed in it so that she can take in the nutes that she needs through her leaves instead while her stems try to heal,I’m trying my best to keep her Foliar hydrated,I’ve not left her side since her nighttime finished lol she’s only 1 little plant but she’s a strong female,at times when other plants would become stressed she’s taken it in her stride but then this is way different,my heads so clattered I can’t think straight so really,any advice is hugely appreciated.
    I can’t find how to add pics of her so if anyone can help me with this too it would really help,thank you guys!
    I can't comment on the fan or smell but you did pretty much what I would do when I experience a break/snap. Tape and support. A prayer may be helpful if you're that way inclined 😋

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Gaz (30-08-18), YodaGoader (30-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    I can't comment on the fan or smell but you did pretty much what I would do when I experience a break/snap. Tape and support. A prayer may be helpful if you're that way inclined 
    Thank you so much for reassuring me,you don’t know how good it is to hear that I’ve done what I can for her,it means a lot mate,thank you.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YodaGoader For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (30-08-18), Gaz (30-08-18), WhIpLaSh (30-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Punctuation & paragraphs please... a pic or two may help too
    I’m so sorry about that,I’m new here and this is my first post on any forum ever,I appreciate the advice,I’m not good with grammar I’m afraid (thank god for spellcheckers) but I will try my best,thanks.
    I’m afraid I can’t figure out how to post pics,I’m on a mobile phone,not sure if that’s why.I have asked for help with this in my post though as I completely agree pics would be helpful too so the kind experienced people here can see what the damage is etc,but I’ll keep trying to figure it out.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YodaGoader For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (30-08-18), Gaz (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Get up to 10.posts without spamming and then make sure your pics are under 2mb or they wont uploads

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

YodaGoader (30-08-18)

Thanks

I’m so sorry about that,I’m new here and this is my first post on any forum ever,I appreciate the advice,I’m not good with grammar I’m afraid (thank god for spellcheckers) but I will try my best,thanks.
    I’m afraid I can’t figure out how to post pics,I’m on a mobile phone,not sure if that’s why.I have asked for help with this in my post though as I completely agree pics would be helpful too so the kind experienced people here can see what the damage is etc,but I’ll keep trying to figure it out.
    You need 10 posts before you can post pics. They also need to be under 2Mb in size. Check around the forum and welcome some new members etc. until you're at 10 post count. Just don't be spammy 😁

Or M_C might be in a good mood and bump your count up to 10 so you can post pics 😉

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Gaz (30-08-18), YodaGoader (30-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Get up to 10.posts without spamming and then make sure your pics are under 2mb or they wont uploads
    Ahhhh that explains it then,this is my only post...so far lol but no I’m certainly not a spammer,unless you count a verbal spammer because I can nag my husband like there’s no tomorrow lol

Thank you so much Gaz I really appreciate the help as I couldn’t understand why it would grab my pic but not upload it,but thanks to you and Whiplash (sorry if I’ve misspelt it) I now know why it won’t upload my pic and I know the criteria for uploading pics,and because I love learning about my plant I’m hoping it won’t takr me too long to meet the criteria,so thank you both ever so much for helping me.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YodaGoader For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (30-08-18), Gaz (30-08-18), WhIpLaSh (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

If you are on mobile, use tapatalk...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gaz (30-08-18)

Thanks

Ahhhh that explains it then,this is my only post...so far lol but no I’m certainly not a spammer,unless you count a verbal spammer because I can nag my husband like there’s no tomorrow lol

Thank you so much Gaz I really appreciate the help as I couldn’t understand why it would grab my pic but not upload it,but thanks to you and Whiplash (sorry if I’ve misspelt it) I now know why it won’t upload my pic and I know the criteria for uploading pics,and because I love learning about my plant I’m hoping it won’t takr me too long to meet the criteria,so thank you both ever so much for helping me.
    M_C has bumped your post count up, so you can post pics now.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (30-08-18), Gaz (30-08-18), M_C (30-08-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast