Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How long to harvest this sad little thing?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by plasticdollman View Post
    I have a microscope I was about to give to charity and never got round to it. So I will use that. I am going to snip a leaf and look at that, yes? Any particular place I should snip from?

Dont feel silly or anything here mate, theres always a bit of banter but at the core of it everyones on your side and here to try and help each other out.
    Edit: You guys have probably been doing this for years but it really is exciting despite the mess I made. I dry vaped a leaf that I snipped because it looked knackered anyway. I had a great buzz and I was superexcited that my first ever grow had produced it.
    Mate Im new too and even with a tiny plant thats been less than perfect. You still grew it and you still get to smoke it and you deserve to be excited mate !!!! I would be. Let us know how it smokes pal
    Last edited by Gaz; 09-09-18 at 01:55 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plasticdollman View Post
    I will probably buy a loupe soon. The leaves were pretty shimmery but aren't that much now. Hope its not too late.
    It wont be too late mate just might mean alot of amber so big body stone couch n netflix

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-18)

Thanks

Dont feel silly or anything here mate about stuff. Everyone was new once and while there is always a bit of banter, at the core of it everyone is on your side and just helping each other out. Im new too mate and I say some proper newbie shit but everyone is always cool about it. Then as you learn you can help others pal. There are no dickheads here so say what ever you feel like mate

Edit.... aslong as what you say doesnt break any forum rules hahaha

2nd edit...I tryed writing this in my other post but it ended up in the quote bubble and now I cant edit it hahaha
    Last edited by Gaz; 09-09-18 at 02:00 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-09-18)

Macky Guest

You want loupe of 60-100x magnification, and you need to look at the trichomes on the buds, not the leaves

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-18), GEORGE (09-09-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3