Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bit of help?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Leave them as they are mate. I use 10 ltr pots with autos. 8ltr ain't the end of the world tbh.

So you only moved them after 7 days from root cube to the pot they are in today?

The Epsom salts is pure Magnesium. Your plant needs magnesium but more importantly calcium. Calcium is an immobile element and needs to be carried through the root system. The magnesium is a mobile element and helps to carry calcium into the plant.

Are you getting run off when you water?

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    Nice one man. No i Haven't had run off no mate, but I haven't put alot in last twice the soil seems to be staying pretty wet all the time I thought it was just the weather outside, but they in a tent now and temp is a steady 24-28 depending on weather outside. (waiting for my new hygrometer) so don't know humidity in the tent. They have been in these pots for 3 weeks tomorrow mate ye. Should I start feeding them Aswell with some pm soil grow now?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-18), Ironman (10-09-18)

Thanks

Get the oldtimers grow and bloom. It's still the same brand but it's more used here so more people can help you out.

Grow and Bloom? I take it it can be used for both veg and flowering stages?

Nevermind quick Google and two different bottles. 😂😂 cheers man.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Nice one man. No i Haven't had run off no mate, but I haven't put alot in last twice the soil seems to be staying pretty wet all the time I thought it was just the weather outside, but they in a tent now and temp is a steady 24-28 depending on weather outside. (waiting for my new hygrometer) so don't know humidity in the tent. They have been in these pots for 3 weeks tomorrow mate ye. Should I start feeding them Aswell with some pm soil grow now?

No feed yet mate. Next time you water them, stick 2/3 ltrs of water through them. That will wash out any salts that may have built up in the soil due to lack of run off.

You should be looking for run off each time you water from now on. In an 8 ltr pot with the temps you have I would be giving them 2 ltrs every 2/3 days. If the pot still feels heavy when you come to water then leave it another day.

I'd give that a try, I reckon that's your issue. Bit of nute lock imo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-18), Wags (10-09-18)

Thanks

No feed yet mate. Next time you water them, stick 2/3 ltrs of water through them. That will wash out any salts that may have built up in the soil due to lack of run off.

You should be looking for run off each time you water from now on. In an 8 ltr pot with the temps you have I would be giving them 2 ltrs every 2/3 days. If the pot still feels heavy when you come to water then leave it another day.

I'd give that a try, I reckon that's your issue. Bit of nute lock imo

Nice one dude. Just ordered some old timers grow and bloom with a bottle of magne cal. So I'll have them when needed. Thanks for your help bud. Nice one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-18), Ironman (10-09-18)

Thanks

Nice one dude. Just ordered some old timers grow and bloom with a bottle of magne cal. So I'll have them when needed. Thanks for your help bud. Nice one.

No worries mate, keep us updated😉

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-09-18), Wags (10-09-18)

Thanks

Will do pal.
    No worries mate, keep us updated😉

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-09-18), GEORGE (10-09-18)

Thanks

Holy shit balls!!!
    Right if your reading this u may want to sit down, swallow whatever your eating/drinking as I don't want to be responsible for any choking fatalities on the talk. This will no doubt earn me idiot of the year, probably decade!!
    So here goes (this is embarrassing BTW), so just had the old folks round for dinner, my dad says 'come on then son let me see what ur growing!! I take him to the garage and begin to explain all I know about growing herbs (which is not alot), anyway long story short my dad says 'those are not 8 litre pots'.
    I said 'What u on about??' They are I ordered them of eBay 8Litre pots.
    He says 'not a fucking chance', so I pick one up and look underneath only to find 8" NOT 8 litre!! FML!!!! So after telling everyone I'm in 8ltr pots In fact I am frigging not they are 4.5 litre pots 😂😂😂😡😡😡.
    I was so excited when they arrived to put my little tiny babies in them I didn't even check or give it a second thought as to why they 'looked small' I just filled them with soil watered and replanted the babies 😪😥😥.
    So the question is what on earth do i do now? Apart from cry a little inside and maybe outside when no one is looking.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-09-18), GEORGE (10-09-18), Ironman (10-09-18), UpT0wn (11-09-18)

Thanks

And apologies to Ironman and everyone else that has helped me so far with my "8 litre pots" 😂😂😂

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-09-18), GEORGE (10-09-18), Ironman (10-09-18), UpT0wn (11-09-18)

Thanks

And apologies to Ironman and everyone else that has helped me so far with my "8 litre pots" 😂😂😂

Get some nutes asap, still do what I said about the run off. UpTownSkunk was probably right all along lol.

Don't worry mate excitement gets the better of all of us lol.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-09-18), GEORGE (10-09-18), UpT0wn (11-09-18), Wags (10-09-18)

Thanks

Get some nutes asap, still do what I said about the run off. UpTownSkunk was probably right all along lol.

Don't worry mate excitement gets the better of all of us lol.

Haha I feel such a knob hahaha. Nutes ordered mate they should be here wed/Thurs. Take it repotting is a no? I can give it all the nutes it needs even with such a "big" pot?? 😂😂😪

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

Gaz (10-09-18), GEORGE (10-09-18), Ironman (10-09-18)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast