Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fate of my plant

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Not one I can easily sort mate. No closets or dark rooms or anything and the exhaust leaks light as do the sides ever so slightly and Ive seen a photo here hermie from an orange light on an appliance in the groom.
    Get a large cardboard box and cut and tape it so it is a few cm larger all the way around. This will be useful later since you can add a small fan and filter to control the smell issue you are guaranteed to have soon enough.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Thanks

I know but I've learnt alot and got my case in a much better place and more effective and improved loads. So in a way its not a waste. The waste would be spending weeks or lots of effort trying to drag the plant to harvest and her hemie when I could.of been 2 or more weeks into the GG.
    Sounds like you really want to pop that GG. Who am I to try to stop you. I just hate to see your beautiful work destroyed when it can still be an awesome harvest. You will learn more taking her all the way.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), Gaz (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Sounds like you really want to pop that GG. Who am I to try to stop you. I just hate to see your beautiful work destroyed when it can still be an awesome harvest. You will learn more taking her all the way.
    I told him man but he wont listen lol Aks flower really quick. Its your quickest way to harvest and the smoke is killer
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), CityDweller (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,370 Times

Get a large cardboard box and cut and tape it so it is a few cm larger all the way around. This will be useful later since you can add a small fan and filter to control the smell issue you are guaranteed to have soon enough.
    With a bit of ingenuity in adapting the box you could have a couple of simple light traps to let air in and out as well so the air flow isn't too badly restricted. Maybe not the prettiest of solutions but it could be worth a go.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), CityDweller (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

If its not an auto then its gotta go mate, I really dont want tbe hassle that it will be to do the photo, my lights and fans are on one circuit so Id have to take the bulbs out every 12 hours and put the back after to keep the fans going, plus piss about with boxes trying to light proof it. I really appreciate what you are saying and if I had a normal tent there would be no question I would flip her but circumstances are not good enough to.do.it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), CityDweller (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18), thelastrebel (05-09-18)

Thanks

If its not an auto then its gotta go mate, I really dont want tbe hassle that it will be to do the photo, my lights and fans are on one circuit so Id have to take the bulbs out every 12 hours and put the back after to keep the fans going, plus piss about with boxes trying to light proof it. I really appreciate what you are saying and if I had a normal tent there would be no question I would flip her but circumstances are not good enough to.do.it.
    I will send positively vibes that your GG will go fast and you will have a smashing success.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Thanks

You are all right I know you are but if i do all that and it doeant work and I get a hermie from the problems Ive wasted more time.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), CityDweller (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18), thelastrebel (05-09-18)

Thanks

I will send positively vibes that your GG will go fast and you will have a smashing success.
    Thank you citydweller ...that my friend is massively appreciated!!!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), CityDweller (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18), thelastrebel (05-09-18), UpT0wn (05-09-18)

Thanks

You would think that they would make the box on 2 circuits. Since the space is so small photo fems would give more control. I see a project in your future

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), Gaz (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18), thelastrebel (05-09-18), UpT0wn (05-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

If you flipped them be 60-65 days i reckon and shes in good shape for a good harvest. Then again how quicks the GG?

My environment isnt suitable for photos due to humidity problems. I ran the lights 24/0 last few weeks to drop Rh. Photos would of probably rotted.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

AND (05-09-18), CityDweller (06-09-18), Gaz (05-09-18), GEORGE (06-09-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast