Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mag deficiency help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    One of the plants have yellowed of quite abit the others seem alittle better. Should i give them a dose of epsom in there feed also? Iv spray twice now in 2 days and 3rd day today im gonna spray with plain water

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    The leaves that have been effected wont return to normal mate they will stay as they were now. The new growth will tell you what the plant is doing now. If new growth is green with no patchy yellow bits ect then your golden.

Epsoms is only for foliar mate, dont add it to her food/water. Best bet for future is prepping the soil with domomite lime 4 to 6 weeks prior to your grow. I had the same problem mate and thats what M_C told me to.do I got some of fleebay for 4 quid for 500gs. You only use a tablespoon per 5 litres of soil so 500g will last for ages
    Last edited by Gaz; 08-09-18 at 10:42 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

RedneckOz (27-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    The leaves that have been effected wont return to normal mate they will stay as they were now. The new growth will tell you what the plant is doing now. If new growth is green with no patchy yellow bits ect then your golden.

Epsoms is only for foliar mate, dont add it to her food/water. Best bet for future is prepping the soil with domomite lime 4 to 6 weeks prior to your grow. I had the same problem mate and thats what M_C told me to.do I got some of fleebay for 4 quid for 500gs. You only use a tablespoon per 5 litres of soil so 500g will last for ages
    Im in coco bud your talking soil? The new grouth still have patchy bits meh :/

Last edited by Grower88; 08-09-18 at 10:51 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18)

Thanks

Im in coco bud your talking soil? The new grouth still have patchy bits meh :/

Sorry mate, I assumed you were in soil and thats why you were foliar feeding epsoms lol a + b nutes should of clued me to coco I do apologise . Check with the coco guys but Im pretty sure you can add cal/mag to your feeds ? .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

When was the last time you calibrated your ph meter?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Sorry mate, I assumed you were in soil and thats why you were foliar feeding epsoms. Check with the coco guys but Im pretty sure you can add cal/mag to your feeds ? .
    I dint think i would need it as i have 0.7ec tap water and its high in calcium and ferro nutes take that into account and add more mag in the nutes. I did underfeed for some time at the start of grow because i was using h&g before and there super strong so was thinking ferro might have been the same and strong lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    When was the last time you calibrated your ph meter?
    Double checked ph pen is spot on im using the essentials ph and ec pens

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I've read you can put cal mag with the feed in coco. I've been doing it at half a ml per litre once a week with no ill effects anyway

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I've read you can put cal mag with the feed in coco. I've been doing it at half a ml per litre once a week with no ill effects anyway
    Im worried tp use cal mag cuz my tap water is already loaded with calcium so iv read

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Have you tested the run off water after a feed both ec and ph?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-09-18), Subterranean Man (08-09-18)

Thanks

I dint think i would need it as i have 0.7ec tap water and its high in calcium and ferro nutes take that into account and add more mag in the nutes. I did underfeed for some time at the start of grow because i was using h&g before and there super strong so was thinking ferro might have been the same and strong lol

Aaahh ok makes sense to foliar feed epsoms then sorry for the misunderstanding lol I cant even blame it on being high lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Grower88 (08-09-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast