Thread: First Grow, Help Needed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,778 Times

Default First Grow, Help Needed

Hey People
    I am in what I think are the last few weeks before harvest and my plants have taken an odd turn (9weeks into flower).
    One looks fine (maybe bit dry) with a few big fan leaves around the buds while my other two have only dead brown leaves in the buds. I did forget to water for about 4 days but they seem to be getting worse, see pics.
    They are growing under a 400W HPS bulb 12/12, with a fan extracting hot air constantly and open vents at the bottom of the tent to allow fresh air in. Temperature is between 20-30oC. I have a dehumidifier on for 3 hours a day to keep humidity between 30-50%.
    If anyone can tell me what could have caused this, what can I do to fix it and how to prevent it happening again I would be very grateful. If it was just not watering for 4 days and I can't recover please advise on whether I should crop now.
    Let me know if you need more info

Cheers
    C
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	365557Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	365558

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chippy1 For This Useful Post:

G' (09-09-18), GEORGE (07-09-18)