Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Autopots, any good? + other questions.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Autopots, any good? + other questions.

    Hi guys,

    As the title says i may give autopots a blast. Previously i have just done soil and hand water. But i want to try auto pots this time as this will be better for me.
    Also i have been reading about you can add the airdomes? had a look into these and they say they help the growth. Not sure what medium to put the auto pots in either i was thinking coco? Also what feed is best for the auto pots as i read some can block the pipes.

    Any help appreciated it!
    Thanks guys

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick_Rick For This Useful Post:

    Farmshop (09-09-18), hotshot (09-09-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,411
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    Hi guys,

    As the title says i may give autopots a blast. Previously i have just done soil and hand water. But i want to try auto pots this time as this will be better for me.
    Also i have been reading about you can add the airdomes? had a look into these and they say they help the growth. Not sure what medium to put the auto pots in either i was thinking coco? Also what feed is best for the auto pots as i read some can block the pipes.

    Any help appreciated it!
    Thanks guys
    Alright rick,
    Used autopots a while ago, I used the hydro coco 60/40 mix. But if I was to use them again it would be 100% coco. Copper sheet at the very bottom, then fill up. Not sure on them domes, never used them. You don't want anything organic in the res, it will start foaming and smelling wierd.
    I'm sure Dutch pro do a product called keep it clean? Other than that. When you come to change res, I'd take out the pipes and floats and give them a good clean g by hand.
    👍🏻

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-09-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    Alright rick,
    Used autopots a while ago, I used the hydro coco 60/40 mix. But if I was to use them again it would be 100% coco. Copper sheet at the very bottom, then fill up. Not sure on them domes, never used them. You don't want anything organic in the res, it will start foaming and smelling wierd.
    I'm sure Dutch pro do a product called keep it clean? Other than that. When you come to change res, I'd take out the pipes and floats and give them a good clean g by hand.
    


    hey bud thank you for the advice!
    I will look into the dutch pro. As for the copper sheet are the clay balls better?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick_Rick For This Useful Post:

    Farmshop (09-09-18), hotshot (10-09-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,411
    Thanks
    1,086
    Thanked 1,845 Times in 577 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick_Rick View Post
    hey bud thank you for the advice!
    I will look into the dutch pro. As for the copper sheet are the clay balls better?
    No bud just a waist of space. Coco top to bottom. Thst copper sheet needs to be placed in first, copper side faced up, then filled in. Hand water the plants for the first week to get some roots down. Then fill up the res once you get some movement.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (10-09-18)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK