Thread: New to webiste

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Cool New to webiste

Hello everyone I just registered i've been growing for about 5 years now. i'm only a young lad (27) live with me lass 2 kids 2 dogs 2 spiders and a snake. i grow i bake and i work doing computer repair and building for personal and businesses make a casual living own house etc .... i use cannabis for a number of health reasons in my family mainly neurological im not going into it with strangers but im a fairly easy bloke you nice to me im nice back you a idiot im a bigger idiot erm lets see im stoned so i will drag on.

I grow in soil with 4 tent kits at home to ensure a monthly grow cycle.
    3 curing / drying
    3 with 1 month left
    3 with 2 month left
    3 seedling / vegging

as rules say a 10 plant limit would i be breaking or not with that information above??? i don't think ill be posting much veg pictures and i will not if requested to keep the "9"

I grow a different strain each month and with that i make
    brownies cakes desserts sweets breads and learning more sweets as i progress.
    full spectrum rick Simpson oil ( usually heavy 100% indicas when i need too usually every 2 months to keep supply up otherwise for concentrates )
    and keep a little for a smoke during the month.

I am looking at investing in DWC and may possibly invest in a 3 pot system however i've never done it before and my ignorance to it is now biting me in the arse... i would love to have someone carry me on my first DWC grow, im yet to buy equipment and im yet to do anything but i would be extremely grateful if anyone would put in the time and effort on me from next month and ill go out and buy everything required.

Hope to meet some nice like minded people in here

~Raffa

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rafikis For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (11-09-18), Redshoesfox (19-09-18), Spider_strike (14-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Welcome to the Talk mate. Plenty of good people here to help when needed. Any loads of info already available from the sticky posts

Happy growing brother

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (11-09-18), CityDweller (10-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rafikis View Post

I grow in soil with 4 tent kits at home to ensure a monthly grow cycle.
    3 curing / drying
    3 with 1 month left
    3 with 2 month left
    3 seedling / vegging

as rules say a 10 plant limit would i be breaking or not with that information above???

3 drying curing so you have 9 plants alive, assuming the seedlings were planted after the 3 where chopped your within the rules...10 plant rule is strict here so just be careful

Regards BL

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (11-09-18), CityDweller (10-09-18), gardro (14-09-18), Ironman (10-09-18), M_C (10-09-18)

Macky Guest

Welcome to the talk mate.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (11-09-18), SmokeSara (11-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,893 Times

Welcome to the THC family.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeSara For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (11-09-18), gardro (14-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Welcome and good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

gardro (14-09-18)

Thanks

Now then, I’m a newbie here, but been growing on and off for a few years now, I had a 2 tent setup the last time I had a proper set up, with clones and mothers in 1mx1mx1.8 and in the 1.2x1.2 I had 9 (3xvanilla kush 3xpinapple chunks 3xcheese) 1 of each on grow bag trays they were on 4 week cycles so cropping 3 every 4 weeks, was a good set up.

I’ve also been looking at doc, as currently in soil, but when the ones I have are done I’m thinking.......no definatly going dwc, plants seem bigger healthier and just look ether, I’ve got a lot of info off YouTube videos about making own system and it’s relatively cheap to set up, keep me updated with your progress to please, I’m also thinking of led, and possibly a few autos, but not overly enthusiastic about them, as results I’ve seen were not great,, again this was about4-5 yrs ago so yields have gotten larger, so I might chuck 1 or 2 in to see how they go. Do u have any experience with autos, if so what sort of results did you get? Cheers spider

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spider_strike For This Useful Post:

G' (15-09-18)