Thread: Well hello fellow green things. Back for a blast

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Default Answered: Well hello fellow green things. Back for a blast

Hi everyone, so i took a considerable amount of time off the site. I packed in growing for a bit and well lets just say i managed blow my cover and become known as a stoner / grower. It seems mood and tolerance towards cannabis is going in the right direction now and am no longer the villain i was once thought to be...So i lived through the whispering and evil looks from locals and now i'm back for a bash at growing again. I still live in the same place and i have a huge need for cannabis of a good quality and again find myself prey to dealers peddling allsorts of unrealistic looking crystal coated goodness. I'm sick of a sore throat and bashed in bank balance...

So, the plan.....Start back on some o,l,d beans i used to grow out a few years back.

Kaliman's cheese # 1 fem
    kaliman's bobs cheese fem
    kaliman's cheese tease fem
    kaliman's rockster's cheese fem

undecided about coco or soil growing so any suggestions on these would be a massive help. i only ever grew these in soil with organic lines like bioshizz and pplant magic. So if anyone has grown any of these in coco please link me or message or something.

So here's what i'm really needing to know.....Is seedsman a trust worthy site? i've never used them but in reviews i see a few ppl saying they did not get their orders!!!

Thankyou for looking and ting
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. "Yes, Have bought from them last 10 years, never lost one seed."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (12-09-18), GEORGE (12-09-18), Ginger-bud (14-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

Yes, Have bought from them last 10 years, never lost one seed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (12-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,133 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Welcome back and yeah seedsman are ok

From the groom

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Gaz (12-09-18), GEORGE (12-09-18), SmobyToker#1 (12-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Cor that dr cronic looks boom also... too many bloody nice pictures....thanks for helping

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (12-09-18), GEORGE (12-09-18)