Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plant!t Gemini irrigation timings in clay pellets

Thanks

Default Plant!t Gemini irrigation timings in clay pellets

Been growing non hydro in coco but have now purchased a Plant!t Gemini system to give hydro ago. If someone can point me towards timings on how often and for how long i should set the water pump to run for in clay pellets or does the pump run 24/7?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robailey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by robailey View Post
    Been growing non hydro in coco but have now purchased a Plant!t Gemini system to give hydro ago. If someone can point me towards timings on how often and for how long i should set the water pump to run for in clay pellets or does the pump run 24/7?
    Is it only clay pebbles you're in now? How old are the plants?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Is it only clay pebbles you're in now? How old are the plants?
    Yes just clay pebbles. I haven't germinated yet waiting for current harvest to dry but just trying to find more information on watering schedules as have never grown this way before.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robailey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18), redisiel (13-09-18)

Thanks

Yes just clay pebbles. I haven't germinated yet waiting for current harvest to dry but just trying to find more information on watering schedules as have never grown this way before.
    I just finished a clay pebble grow but my feed was on continuously. The results were great overall but you could try 15 minutes feed every hour as it gives the roots a chance to aerate. That's what I'll be doing on my next grow and the advice was from a very experienced grower so I doubt you'll go wrong, matey 😊

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18), redisiel (13-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

In my wilma I start them running constantly till the roots establish thereselves then I end up feeding 15 minutes every two hours lights on and once int the middle of lights out.
    Peace
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18), WhIpLaSh (13-09-18)

Thanks

I just finished a clay pebble grow but my feed was on continuously. The results were great overall but you could try 15 minutes feed every hour as it gives the roots a chance to aerate. That's what I'll be doing on my next grow and the advice was from a very experienced grower so I doubt you'll go wrong, matey 
    Brilliant thanks will try the 15mins every hour to start see how compares to manual feeding in coco. Got feeling will be purchasing some more of the Plant!t Gemini's was looking at wilma system but went for one of these to try as liked how freedom they give to be moved about

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robailey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18), WhIpLaSh (13-09-18)

Thanks

Brilliant thanks will try the 15mins every hour to start see how compares to manual feeding in coco. Got feeling will be purchasing some more of the Plant!t Gemini's was looking at wilma system but went for one of these to try as liked how freedom they give to be moved about
    Good luck, mate. You should start a grow diary. The guys here will see you right throughout your grow. It's invaluable.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18)

Thanks

Good luck, mate. You should start a grow diary. The guys here will see you right throughout your grow. It's invaluable.
    Will do mate cheers. Is there any thing would recommend for starting out in hydro like what nutrients and strength/ppm at start?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to robailey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18)

Thanks

Will do mate cheers. Is there any thing would recommend for starting out in hydro like what nutrients and strength/ppm at start?
    I use Canna Hydro base nutes (A & B)
    Solar green power silicon
    Cal/mag
    Big Bud

Whatever the bottle says, start at 1/4 strength and go from there. The plant will show you if she's not happy. Don't pay too much attention to bottle labels and feeding charts. Post your update pics here and you'll be steered right (probably not by me though) 😂 👍

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18)

Thanks

Yer have learnt not to follow the bottles. At minute I use Advanced nutrients Sensi Coco do you think these will be fine to use with this system in clay pebbles save me buying more. Guess there is difference between sesnsi and Sensi Coco but can’t see it would have huge impact but may be wrong?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to robailey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast