Thread: Critique my build plan

Thanks

Default Critique my build plan

Currently building and wanted to get some feedback on my setup. Structure is up but quite a few things to do. Not worried about smell. And looking for a semi hands off approach...yes they will be well taken care of and visited during the week.

*7 ft x 6 ft x 8 ft vaulted ceiling. Pier/beam construction; Walls are 52 inches high; will be used for full cycle-veg/bloom - repeat. Will be painted flat white.
    *sealed and insulated in walls, ceiling and floor
    *Adding electric in the next week or so. 3 120v outlets on 3 walls...this run will feed lights, fans and few other small amp devices; separate electrical run will supply wall mounted ac (5000btu), lights and a few other small amp devices in the separate room
    *single CMH 315w fixture with attached ballast (GrowCo fixture)
    *5 gallon bucket drip system - still questioning this approach.
    *5 gallon grow bags and will grow in soil mixture
    *will use an all organic approach on nutrients
    *summer temps 100f plus; winter 20f/30f February through March.

*No co2 - I’ll be in room off and on during week to check on the girls. Door to room next door also leads to the outside
    *No drainage outlet - for when I hand water. Thinking of large tray with 1/2 inch PVC drain leading out of building
    *all I have is well water. It’s hard and full of minerals and a lot of sulphur. Not buying RO system and really don’t want to haul in water.

What am I missing? A lot I’m sure so be easy on me.

Recycled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Recycled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

It seems a lot of everything... but a small light What are you planning on growing in there?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-09-18), Recycled (14-09-18)

Thanks

Default Critique my build plan

Over building for future expansion into room next door which is also 7x6x8 or so.

What am I growing in there? Corn, potatoes, beans etc. I kid. 3 plants max..indica so should be short.

Edit: if I expand, more light to be added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Recycled; 14-09-18 at 04:18 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Recycled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-09-18)