Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CBD vaping Diary.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Default CBD vaping Diary.

Thought I'd do this as a kind of diary to share my experience of starting CBD vape oil for anyone thinking of trying.

Not gonna name the brand unless anyone wants to PM me for it because this isn't an advert/review for a certain oil, just an honest review in general.

I've got a few shitty health conditions going on (Cervical spine myelopathy thats resulted in Myelomalacia aka spinal cord damage, a slipped lumbar disc and being tested AGAIN for MS) am hoping to avoid starting Gabapentin and reduce my painkiller intake.

The symptoms I'm hoping to help are-

Pain (obviously)
    Insomnia
    Muscle spasms
    Tension
    Mild depression
    Muscle twitching.

The product I'm using is a "vape boosting oil". I bought it from my local vape shop for £20 for a 10ml bottle. Basically you just add a few drops to your existing vape oil in your tank. The strength I've started at is 500mg-5% and I add 2 drops per 2ml of vape juice.

Daily updates below.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (15-09-18), Blue (15-09-18), CityDweller (17-09-18), Easy-T (15-09-18), gardro (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18), M_C (15-09-18)

Thanks

Day 1.

Started using at tea time, no unusual feeling from it. Can taste it slightly in with my usual menthol e.juice but not much.

Had been out shopping and then laid up on the sofa with a back spasm for a couple of hours as usual after going out. Around 8pm the toilet was calling me and I was pretty surprised that the spasm had all but eased off. It normally takes a lot longer than that.

During the evening watching tv I suddenly noticed that holy crap I'm actually comfortable! Normally I'm repositioning myself regularly because of either back, arm pain or restlessness but I'd been sitting still through the entirety of a movie. My muscles felt relaxed and I wasn't my usual hyper brained self either, I was just totally absorbed in the film and not drifting off thinking of random crap.

I was expecting my usual 30-60+ mins of lying in bed praying to the god of insomnia but am pleased to report I dropped off in around 20-30 mins and slept right through

Early days yet and could be the placebo effect but hopefully somethings working

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-09-18), CityDweller (17-09-18), Easy-T (15-09-18), gardro (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18), M_C (15-09-18), UpT0wn (16-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Have you tried a tincture,as in pure cbd oil carried in another oil,say coconut oil,this is what I do for my arthritis,I just put say half a droppers worth under my tongue 3 times a day.
    It's nice to be nice.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-09-18), Easy-T (15-09-18), gardro (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18), M_C (15-09-18)

Thanks

Day 2.

A lazy day at home but mentally taxing. I'd say that I was at least 50% more phsically relaxed than normal.

I often feel very tired around 2-3pm but try as I might can never drop off for a cat nap. But I actually had to resist the urge and not drop off because I was waiting on a phone call. Was super sleepy!

Bed time I was pretty relaxed, a tiny bit restless but nowhere near as bad as usual. Took about 30 mins to drop off. Slept right through again

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-09-18), CityDweller (17-09-18), Easy-T (15-09-18), gardro (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18), M_C (15-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Day 1.

Started using at tea time, no unusual feeling from it. Can taste it slightly in with my usual menthol e.juice but not much.

Had been out shopping and then laid up on the sofa with a back spasm for a couple of hours as usual after going out. Around 8pm the toilet was calling me and I was pretty surprised that the spasm had all but eased off. It normally takes a lot longer than that.

During the evening watching tv I suddenly noticed that holy crap I'm actually comfortable! Normally I'm repositioning myself regularly because of either back, arm pain or restlessness but I'd been sitting still through the entirety of a movie. My muscles felt relaxed and I wasn't my usual hyper brained self either, I was just totally absorbed in the film and not drifting off thinking of random crap.

I was expecting my usual 30-60+ mins of lying in bed praying to the god of insomnia but am pleased to report I dropped off in around 20-30 mins and slept right through

Early days yet and could be the placebo effect but hopefully somethings working

not a placebo my friend it works wonders for me,I have stopped taking the methotrexate the hospital gave me,I found out that it is a drug that used to be used for cancer treatment before the use of chemo,I can now keep my arthritis under control with out all the chemical shit they tried giving me.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (15-09-18), gardro (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18), M_C (15-09-18)

Thanks

Day 3 (Today)

Have been really busy all day, had to pop quickly to shop, pottering about in garden planting bulbs in my raised beds and cooking for the family.

Of course my back is playing up, so no signs of it helping to prevent my usual stiff n sore back.

Can't say I've noticed a muscle twitch today but hard to put that down to the oil because I may just be coming out of a flare up I've had the past 2 weeks.

Forgot to note in symptoms a lack of appetite. No change yet in that. Or my regular nausea.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-09-18), Easy-T (17-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    not a placebo my friend it works wonders for me,I have stopped taking the methotrexate the hospital gave me,I found out that it is a drug that used to be used for cancer treatment before the use of chemo,I can now keep my arthritis under control with out all the chemical shit they tried giving me.
    Hi Benson, I'm very familiar with Rheumatoid arthritis as my husband had it everywhere bar his spine. I was having to inject him with the strongest dose weekly but got fed up of the nausea so he's back on the tablet form now. Yes it's a chemo drug, used to lower your immune system to help stop it attacking the joints

It's really working that well for you? How long have u been using it?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18)

Thanks

Has it*

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (15-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Hi Benson, I'm very familiar with Rheumatoid arthritis as my husband had it everywhere bar his spine. I was having to inject him with the strongest dose weekly but got fed up of the nausea so he's back on the tablet form now. Yes it's a chemo drug, used to lower your immune system to help stop it attacking the joints

It's really working that well for you? How long have u been using it?

It really is working for me I started out using a oil called charlottes web and that was only 200mg in a 30ml bottle,I know make my own using thc oil and add it to a carrier oil to make my tincture,but if you go to a site called nature’s angels they have the charlottes web oil,they are a great company,I have ordered from them loads,I’ve been using it for about 18 months now and don’t take any chemicals from the hospital any more that will shorten my life.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-09-18), Missy (15-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Thank you for taking the time to write this diary. Im subbed up and hope you continue to have excellent results.

I tried CBD for anxiety & i guess mental serenity if that makes sense? Lol I found the doses needed were high, and the cost a barrier. I looked at plants but they are in % and i couldnt find any formula explaining mg to %.

I have chronic pain too and im using an amber indica which seems high in cbd. Its very nice 😁 Im thinking a 1:1 sounds perfect
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-09-18), Missy (16-09-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast