Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBD vaping Diary.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

The only 1:1 strain I have tried was great for anxiety and a general calm. Still get high but it's very relaxing and enjoyable.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (16-09-18), GEORGE (16-09-18), Missy (16-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Day 4

Had a great nap this afternoon yay!
    Thinking of upping the dose to 3 drops per 2ml of vape oil. My body definately feels more relaxed but am still suffering from tension i.e gritting my teeth and finding it hard to just chill.

But a BIG thing I've noticed is my cramps/spasms. Huge improvements there! I have to bend my toes and wrists very hard now to induce a spasm where as a few days ago it didn't take much.

Having only slight muscle twitching the last 2 days too but maybe it would be a lot worse without the CBD? Hard to say on that one.

I'll update daily for this 1st week and then only if I'm noticing something new

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-09-18), GEORGE (24-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to write this diary. Im subbed up and hope you continue to have excellent results.

I tried CBD for anxiety & i guess mental serenity if that makes sense? Lol I found the doses needed were high, and the cost a barrier. I looked at plants but they are in % and i couldnt find any formula explaining mg to %.

I have chronic pain too and im using an amber indica which seems high in cbd. Its very nice 😁 Im thinking a 1:1 sounds perfect
    I don't have a clue about all the % and mg etc. I definately think a higher dose is in order for me though. I'm noticing this much difference with the relatively low dose I'm on then I can only imagine what a higher dose could do!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-09-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), UpT0wn (17-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    I don't have a clue about all the % and mg etc. I definately think a higher dose is in order for me though. I'm noticing this much difference with the relatively low dose I'm on then I can only imagine what a higher dose could do!!

I picked up some cbd buds, i couldnt resist 😁 Im half tempted to do a review but they are lab tested @13%cbd. If i recall correctly, THC is 1000mg per 1g based on 10%. So using that formula the buds would be 1300mg per gram. Just rolled a smoke, 0.2g and I feel wonderfully mellow. My pain was low today but It has subsided for the time being.

If the % are right, my dose would of be 260mg so significant. Im doubtful though since that would price it 20quid for 2600mg!
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (17-09-18), CityDweller (17-09-18), GEORGE (24-11-18), WhIpLaSh (06-10-18)

Thanks

Sorry for not updating. After weeks of using I didn't really feel any difference apart from very mild relaxation at 1st.

I have since started taking CBD brothers purple drops under the tongue. I am still only in my 1st week dosage (1 drop 3x a day) will be upping to x2 drops 3x a day on the weekend.

If I do start getting results I'll be sure to let you know

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-11-18), UpT0wn (22-11-18), WhIpLaSh (22-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2