Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dark on buds and leaves. Freaking!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I've got 2 NL autos about 8 weeks old. You've got 10cm on me as my tents the secret jardin DP90. It's meant to be a propagation tent but I need to make it work for me so tried for a short strain with LST and cfl. Still struggle with height tho... Wish I had at least another foot. Heats tough too but it's in the house atm. Soon it'll be in the cabin so hopefully with a fresh air intake it'll get easier
    With 2 fans and a decent intake and outtake I found the heaterm very manageable. I've just gone into a 60x60x140 and giving led a bash. No concerns about heat now!
    Live from the dog house

2nd grow 1st diary White Widow Auto - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070731446

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-09-18), Silkadin (30-09-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2