Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I just cant see it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Motive there Trex, but thats not against rules
    Lol no it aint eh gardo . I was ratted on a few years ago . Had like 40 plants out on my indoor gardening table . Had a few ratts in the forum who were just waiting to bust peeps i wont name names but a few asshooes had it out for a few of us . Turns out 35 of them plants were Amish paste and Market miracle tomatoes . Thing can get misinterpreted fast here ...especially when some fawkers are out to get ya and stab ya . Love seein a rat sink on their own ship ...like flushin a turd down the shitter 🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (19-09-18), gardro (19-09-18), GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18), WF420 (19-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Sorry guys, I forgot the 10 was a rule. I haven't posted before asking about a set up just cracked on. I literally am running 10 at the moment, 5 under each 600w. 9 as we speak as a drunk me over watered a plant, should know better. I want to be clear the grow is purely personal. Just me being excited and thinking too far ahead because I've got a bit more room that's not being used. I only mentioned increase of numbers purely to cut down veg time not because I intend to make myself hot by supplying. Trust me I have turned down the chance to get involved with things. Sounds sad but I got others to think about and aint looking to be on noones radar.

Can I be cheeky and say I made a mistake? the manufacture company suggests either 10 or 15. I am just wondering would you guys go with the three 600w or two 1000w.

Cheers guys and if any bother please accept my apology and delete the topic.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-09-18), Gaz (19-09-18), GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18), Trex (19-09-18), UpT0wn (19-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Sorry guys, I forgot the 10 was a rule. I haven't posted before asking about a set up just cracked on. I literally am running 10 at the moment, 5 under each 600w. 9 as we speak as a drunk me over watered a plant, should know better. I want to be clear the grow is purely personal. Just me being excited and thinking too far ahead because I've got a bit more room that's not being used. I only mentioned increase of numbers purely to cut down veg time not because I intend to make myself hot by supplying. Trust me I have turned down the chance to get involved with things. Sounds sad but I got others to think about and aint looking to be on noones radar.

Can I be cheeky and say I made a mistake? the manufacture company suggests either 10 or 15. I am just wondering would you guys go with the three 600w or two 1000w.

No worries pal, you were dreaming of the l"egal future" so as nothing happened its all good

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-09-18), GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18), Trex (19-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Lol no it aint eh gardo . I was ratted on a few years ago . Had like 40 plants out on my indoor gardening table . Had a few ratts in the forum who were just waiting to bust peeps i wont name names but a few asshooes had it out for a few of us . Turns out 35 of them plants were Amish paste and Market miracle tomatoes . Thing can get misinterpreted fast here ...especially when some fawkers are out to get ya and stab ya . Love seein a rat sink on their own ship ...like flushin a turd down the shitter 🤣🤣

Its a very good job we read the text carefully then and look out for each other brother

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-09-18), GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18), Trex (19-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post

Lol think I can guess who them characters were T. Forums well rid tbh. lot of the new faces I'm seeing on here seem good lads tho back to the spirit of watching eachothers backs instead of knifing them. Growers got to stick together already enough agencies or gangs trying to feck us over.

I can understand the dreaming of a bigger grow lol being stuck with only space for one is a proper pain in the hole.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-09-18), Gaz (19-09-18), GEORGE (19-09-18), Trex (19-09-18)

Macky Guest

I didn’t see no pictures of more then ten plants mate, you’re just talking but better to remind you know before you get the diary up with your new seedlings and massive tent lmao

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Lol think I can guess who them characters were T. Forums well rid tbh. lot of the new faces I'm seeing on here seem good lads tho back to the spirit of watching eachothers backs instead of knifing them. Growers got to stick together already enough agencies or gangs trying to feck us over.

I can understand the dreaming of a bigger grow lol being stuck with only space for one is a proper pain in the hole.

Its only tempting me just because the space that this tent will take up, isn't used anyway because of the current tent. Is just a few bags of coco sat next to the tent at the moment and I could easily put them anywhere else. Have made my mind up on the lights anyway due to reading a few bits and think the three 600w will be better option. Next question doesn't seem like it can be answered here due to rules. Only thing I am thinking now is what size pots to go with. I am currently using 9litre pots and doing 5 under each light. Plants are quite big though due to the pot size and it does sort of make me want to return back to just using my 6litre square pots. Confident about hitting 3oz per a plant from a pot that size. Will just mean I will 100% be watering every day, which isn't any different than I've done in the past anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-18), Trex (19-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post

Got that right buddy 😉

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I didn’t see no pictures of more then ten plants mate, you’re just talking but better to remind you know before you get the diary up with your new seedlings and massive tent lmao
    lol yeah cheers mate appreciate it, I wouldn't ever just choose to break rules for the sake of being a cunt. End of the day its just a plant, one we all know should be legal anyway. Doesn't do fuck all for my ego to brag about numbers or anything. To me its just gardening, its only the divvy politicians have stuck the word illegal infront of it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-18), scoobywho (19-09-18), UpT0wn (19-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Its only tempting me just because the space that this tent will take up, isn't used anyway because of the current tent. Is just a few bags of coco sat next to the tent at the moment and I could easily put them anywhere else. Have made my mind up on the lights anyway due to reading a few bits and think the three 600w will be better option. Next question doesn't seem like it can be answered here due to rules. Only thing I am thinking now is what size pots to go with. I am currently using 9litre pots and doing 5 under each light. Plants are quite big though due to the pot size and it does sort of make me want to return back to just using my 6litre square pots. Confident about hitting 3oz per a plant from a pot that size. Will just mean I will 100% be watering every day, which isn't any different than I've done in the past anyway.
    Tempting as mate even just for efficiency (hate wasted space lol) think the reason the rules say ten plants or less is it starts to sound like a commercial grow. which draws the law and worse to the forums and if you do get the knock/big red key, it looks far better than 15 with a 3 light setup.

Know where your at though I've got a massive loft that screams grow in here but its a rented flat and too dodgy. So its stuck in the wardrobe lmao.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast