Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Where's Waldo?

Thanks

I eventually harvested my stunted plants (my last grow) at 75 days and 95 days from sprouting. The 75 day harvest had very little effect, though my wife reported some pain relief. The 95 day harvest yielded a sad 2 grams of dried bud. It was enough for two brewing sessions and a bunch of joints, which had me pretty wasted. Wife reported good pain relief lasting the whole night after consumption.

Any ideas when this lot will be ready? I think 95 days was too long, but I just kept waiting for more to happen and it never did. How will I be able to tell when Stormborn and Drogon are done?

many thanks

R

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (31-10-18), GEORGE (31-10-18)

Thanks

Odor in kitchen, which joins onto grow room (with tent inside). Accidental solution is grilled cheese maker, which arrived not long ago. Delicious grilled cheese and the kitchen is filled with smoke. No odor. Had to share as it completely obliterated the weed smell.

Here's Stormborn today. Critical 2+ auto on day 52. Any idea how long to go? Thoughts, opinions, all welcome!

R
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181102_130518.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	367422  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (02-11-18), GEORGE (04-11-18), riot (02-11-18)

Thanks

Haven't updated for a while. Here's latest news!

Everything still going well. The oldest of my plants is Stormborn, Critical 2+ Auto. Now at day 68 (since sprouting). All plants seem healthy enough.

Whilst moving the plants around, I snapped one of Stormborn's lower branches. It had 3 tiny popcorn buds on it. Making lemons from lemonadem I hug the little branch up overnight in the grow tent then put it in the oven at 120c for 20 mins. Basically following the guide I found here: https://greencamp.com/decarboxylation/

My wife and I dry vaped one little popcorn bud at 410f last night, passing the vape around for about 3 minutes.

30 minutes later, we were both comprehensively destroyed and my wife reported that the chronic pain she suffers from was "tingling" instead of paining.

Nice result from the busted branch. Looking forward to another little nugget tonight. Vape is cleaned, filled and charging!

Thanks everyone! Will post more pics and updates when proper harvest!

R

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (17-11-18), GEORGE (17-11-18)

Thanks

Just a little update for anyone following this tale!

I harvested the first of my plants. Not the best result due to overcrowding in the tent which made pruning and maintenance difficult, but I've got a pretty big main cola and a few popcorn buds. I snipped a branch early and my wife reported great pain relief. I've trimmed the remainder of the plant and am hanging it out to dry in my grow area now.

This is not the one I dropped into the pot by accident. This is my Critical 2+ Auto (nicknamed Stormborn).

have a great day everyone!

R
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181130_175536_smaller.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	368484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181123_123721.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	368485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181117_185754.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	368486  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (01-12-18), GEORGE (01-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Enjoy your smoke dollman, nice.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (01-12-18), plasticdollman (01-12-18)

Thanks

Dry vape (Blahhst) which is a surprisingly discreet and effective way to enjoy the bud.

Watched The Shape of Water last night whilst high. So good.

R

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (01-12-18), GEORGE (01-12-18), M_C (01-12-18)

Thanks

Harvested Stormborn. Weighed in at about 20 grams dry, not including the branches I took off earlier. I made it int Cannabutter last night and this morning baked 6 lovely cookies with 50 grams of the 130 grams of butter I made.

Son has a sleep over with friends tomorrow, so we will be starting early.

R
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), GEORGE (06-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Enjoy dollman, sounds like you and the miss are in for A good time.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-12-18), plasticdollman (08-12-18)

Thanks

Had 1/4 cookie. Waited 1 hour. Felt a bit tweaked, but not much. Wife didn't report anything. So dry vaped a bit. Felt that. Then ate another 1/4. Waited about an hour then ate the other 1/2 of the cookie AND went out back for a joint. Ah, the joy of joint! Little bit tobacco and the rest was my own home grown decarb bud. It was the sweetest smoke I'd had in a long time.

Comprehensively wasted by the time I returned to the lounge. Started to worry about not being fit for anything if there was a family emergency, but wife assured me she could cope as it doesn't hit her as strongly.

Great night and coming up to 23h later I still feel the effects. Lots of insight today, which will help with my writing, and full of energy to tackle the challenges facing my wife and I on a daily basis.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this grow a success. Especially Gaz, M_C, Macky, Trex, hotshot, Ben.g,and everyone else who provided support. My remaining plants look like they'll yield about 10 - 20 grams per plant. I haven't done the maths yet, but the results are going to last us a long time. I was envisioning growing constantly just to make sure we always had butter and bud for dry vaping. But I think it will probably be a part time venture for me and I will time my next grow to take advantage of seasonal weather and population changes where we live.

Anyway, thanks again everyone.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (08-12-18), GEORGE (09-12-18)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9