Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Some help please

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,807
    Thanks
    12,763
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,750 Posts

    Default Some help please

    Ok first a little backstory...

    Today after the morning check I forgot to switch the case back on so she sat in the dark for a few hours and the humidity went from the normal 50 to 89.

    Anyway I just checked on her now and shes looking a bit pissed off !!!. Leaves curled and some markings on the leaf. ???

    I know Ironman has said before they can do weird things at the beginning while the roots find hotspots.

    So is this...

    A)Hotspots ?
    B)Caused by the rapid up and down of humidity today
    C)Start of the cal/mag problem from having stupid soft water

    Or is something else ?

    Please help guys

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    BB (21-09-18), British green (21-09-18), CityDweller (20-09-18), hotshot (20-09-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Location, Location.
    Posts
    1,809
    Thanks
    2,196
    Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,720 Posts

    Default

    Teeniest bit of stress, I reckon, Gaz.

    Nothing worth fretting over.

    She's golden in hue.
    I passed the vicar's wife a plate of biscuits but I never expected to see her snatch.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (20-09-18), G' (21-09-18), Gaz (20-09-18), hotshot (20-09-18), UpT0wnSkunk (21-09-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,807
    Thanks
    12,763
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,750 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Teeniest bit of stress, I reckon, Gaz.

    Nothing worth fretting over.

    She's golden in hue.
    Brilliant thanks Herb top man

    Lol shes just obviously pissed off I made her sit in the dark lol

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (20-09-18), G' (21-09-18), Herbitual (20-09-18), hotshot (20-09-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,131
    Thanks
    9,386
    Thanked 4,601 Times in 1,761 Posts

    Default

    I'll go along with Herb here brother, all the best mate she's looking good, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

    Latest diary http://thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/sh...-x-White-widow

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (21-09-18), hotshot (21-09-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,807
    Thanks
    12,763
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,750 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    I'll go along with Herb here brother, all the best mate she's looking good, G'.
    Thanks G, nice one mate

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-09-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked 24,380 Times in 6,077 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Ok first a little backstory...

    Today after the morning check I forgot to switch the case back on so she sat in the dark for a few hours and the humidity went from the normal 50 to 89.

    Anyway I just checked on her now and shes looking a bit pissed off !!!. Leaves curled and some markings on the leaf. ???

    I know Ironman has said before they can do weird things at the beginning while the roots find hotspots.

    So is this...

    A)Hotspots ?
    B)Caused by the rapid up and down of humidity today
    C)Start of the cal/mag problem from having stupid soft water

    Or is something else ?

    Please help guys
    Fek me bro your all good apart from soil looks a little wet for my liking 😊


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    British green (21-09-18), Gaz (21-09-18), hotshot (21-09-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11,342
    Thanks
    43,576
    Thanked 40,890 Times in 11,271 Posts

    Default

    As above ^^^^^^^ 😃 ya need to water the edges of the pot and let the roots go searching for the water 😃🇬🇧


    Sent from a green and pleasant land

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    BB (21-09-18), Gaz (21-09-18), hotshot (21-09-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,807
    Thanks
    12,763
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,750 Posts

    Default

    Cheer BG and BB

    I do always water just the edges. Im not sure why the soil looks so wet ? She gets 500ml mostly at the far end of the planter with a little round the edge of the pot near the plant every 2 to 3 days. I can let it dry out a bit more if you think Im over doing it ?

    Its a 5 litre pot
    Last edited by Gaz; 21-09-18 at 09:15 AM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    BB (21-09-18), hotshot (21-09-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked 24,380 Times in 6,077 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Cheer BG and BB

    I do always water just the edges. Im not sure why the soil looks so wet ? She gets 500ml mostly at the far end of the planter with a little round the edge of the pot near the plant every 2 to 3 days. I can let it dry out a bit more if you think Im over doing it ?

    Its a 5 litre pot
    Do you got her under a dome as that can cause surface wetness


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (21-09-18), hotshot (21-09-18)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,807
    Thanks
    12,763
    Thanked 9,118 Times in 2,750 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Do you got her under a dome as that can cause surface wetness


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No Ive not bothered with the dome this time as the last girl under a dome in the case died. Probably nothing to do with the dome but you know how it is lol

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (21-09-18)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK