Thread: Nutrients

Thanks

Default Nutrients

Hi guys' I'm growing in allmix soil in 18 litre pots i vegged for about 3 weeks then put them in flower' they're about a week in flower now I've only used 1ml of grow last watering and my plants are showing slight nut burn' ends of leafs pointing down. So my question is can I just leave out the grow completely on the next watering and just give bloom as they are due there first bloom feed.using bio bizz nuts.cheers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nickyt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nickyt View Post
    Hi guys' I'm growing in allmix soil in 18 litre pots i vegged for about 3 weeks then put them in flower' they're about a week in flower now I've only used 1ml of grow last watering and my plants are showing slight nut burn' ends of leafs pointing down. So my question is can I just leave out the grow completely on the next watering and just give bloom as they are due there first bloom feed.using bio bizz nuts.cheers.
    Dont use nutes at all until she shows signs of paling ect with all mix soil mate, its hot soil and has plenty of nutes in it already (probably 6 to 8 weeks worth) hence the nute burn. If it were me Id just give her water until the 2nd week of flower and then give her a very low dose grow/bloom/topmax mix for flower (with Biobizz nutes you have to use both grow and bloom in flower and topmax as well if you want) and see how she reacts.

Honestly if it were me Id bin the biobizz nutes, give her plain water for the first 2 weeks of flower and order myself a bottle of Old Timers Plant Magic Bloom and use that. I binned my biobizz nutes the first week of joining here.
    Last edited by Gaz; 21-09-18 at 08:04 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-18), Kurdt (21-09-18), nickyt (21-09-18)

Thanks

Thank you for the advice. I do have a bottle of plant magic bloom here' would it be ok to use that instead of the biobizz bloom?with the all mix soil.i believe the plant magic bloom is a one bottle feed unlike the bio bizz bloom.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickyt For This Useful Post:

Gaz (21-09-18), GEORGE (21-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickyt View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I do have a bottle of plant magic bloom here' would it be ok to use that instead of the biobizz bloom?with the all mix soil.i believe the plant magic bloom is a one bottle feed unlike the bio bizz bloom.
    Yeah Id do that mate. Dont start the Old Timers Bloom until 2 weeks into flower and then Id start at 1ml per litre and see how she reacts. You can up it to 2ml per litre later in flower if she copes with the 1ml.

Im using biobizz light mix but I wont touch the nutes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-18), nickyt (21-09-18)

Thanks

Ah ok then' thank you for the help.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickyt For This Useful Post:

Gaz (21-09-18), GEORGE (21-09-18)

Thanks

No problem mate, good luck with your grow and keep us posted how you are getting on

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-18), nickyt (21-09-18)