Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Swollen nodes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shirl80 View Post
    Thanks I will order one now .x

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    It's really sticky if touch it...lol you seem like you know what your doing I've literally had to Google everything I grow my own veg etc but this is a first for me lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirl80 For This Useful Post:

G' (13-01-19), GEORGE (07-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Here you go shirl

Usb micro scope will make it much easier, you want atleast 60x zoom for a good look at the trichs
    It's really sticky if touch it...lol you seem like you know what your doing I've literally had to Google everything I grow my own veg etc but this is a first for me lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirl80 For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Cannabis is the best crop to grow! I grow fruit and veg too in the summer, but nothing compares to a ganja crop, such a great plant to grow, even without the harvest lol.

If you need any advice or have any questions, don't be shy we are all here to help,you get the best harvest possible.

When the microscope comes, get us a pic of the trichomes. We can help decide when it's best for you to chop good luck!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Cannabis is the best crop to grow! I grow fruit and veg too in the summer, but nothing compares to a ganja crop, such a great plant to grow, even without the harvest lol.

If you need any advice or have any questions, don't be shy we are all here to help,you get the best harvest possible.

When the microscope comes, get us a pic of the trichomes. We can help decide when it's best for you to chop good luck!
    Great thanks where is best to buy the scope from?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirl80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great thanks where is best to buy the scope from?

I've got one on ebay that does the trick but I'm tempted by a USB one, they aren't much more expensive and seem a lot better
    Live from the dog house

2nd grow 1st diary White Widow Auto - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070731446

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hashhound For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hashhound View Post
    I've got one on ebay that does the trick but I'm tempted by a USB one, they aren't much more expensive and seem a lot better
    Ok great thanks x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirl80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hashhound View Post
    Just ordered off eBay x

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirl80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Fuckin hell fiar play. i was looking on page one, theres this tall green thing, turn to page 2 theres this massive beast lol. fair play green fingers id say
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Fuckin hell fiar play. i was looking on page one, theres this tall green thing, turn to page 2 theres this massive beast lol. fair play green fingers id say
    Thanks if you see my previous posts it shows pics from it being a seedling to now always wanted to try doing it and was just experiment and It wouldn't stop grow I did top it as my first tent wasn't big enough but it's truly survived loads aswell gonna try outdoors summer lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shirl80 For This Useful Post:

G' (13-01-19), GEORGE (07-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-01-19)

Thanks

Slightly true but veg for long enough and your plant will let you know the sex. Ive vegged for between 4-6 weeks at times and plants have shown their female pre-flowers before the flowering schedule. You can always tell by the little white hairs that grow at some node sites. 100% female. Anything else and your plant is male.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to th4k1ng For This Useful Post:

G' (13-01-19), GEORGE (17-01-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4