Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ready for harvest??

Thanks

Default Ready for harvest??

Starting to see some amber trics mainly cloudy though, pistles all amber date wise im in the final week of flower now.
    I'm looking at starting flush when you say flush over 2 weeks is it just 20% run off or more water?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dankofbhx For This Useful Post:

channel (23-09-18), G' (25-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18)

Thanks

Some bud close ups would help but id say ur ready to flush. Are they still drinking? If so Yh you can water with run off will work well. They are beautiful bud I'm got a bit of green envy goin on here! If I'm not mistaken it looks like they even have some over run growth. Did they stop growing for a bit then randomly have a final push?!
    Last edited by channel; 23-09-18 at 12:17 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to channel For This Useful Post:

Dankofbhx (23-09-18), G' (25-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18)

Thanks

Is that a super lemon haze looks like a haze of some description. Mind if i ask how you are watering in that air pot your girls look great i had issues with those airpots think i gave up on using them for anything other than transplanting a bit to soon.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to channel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by channel View Post
    Is that a super lemon haze looks like a haze of some description. Mind if i ask how you are watering in that air pot your girls look great i had issues with those airpots think i gave up on using them for anything other than transplanting a bit to soon.
    It's heavy weight fast and fast Afghan skunk and white dwarf cross these are an auto high thc content.
    Found watering hard in the beginning because straight into the final pot so did feed, feed flush. What problems have you had.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dankofbhx For This Useful Post:

channel (23-09-18), G' (25-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18)

Thanks

Awesome never had much to do with autos but this girl seems to have some decent stable heritage tho. My issue was the watering being painful. It was a long time ago tho. Watering from the top didnt work so well it jus poured out the holes and couldn't water from bottom until established. I ended up half filling a 30l bucket with nutes and just bathing them in it removed and left to drain!
    Last edited by channel; 23-09-18 at 12:47 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to channel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Check your tricks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Dankofbhx (23-09-18), G' (25-09-18)

Thanks

Some bud close ups would help but id say ur ready to flush. Are they still drinking? If so Yh you can water with run off will work well. They are beautiful bud I'm got a bit of green envy goin on here! If I'm not mistaken it looks like they even have some over run growth. Did they stop growing for a bit then randomly have a final push?!
    You hit the nail on the head there...
    I'm fairly new to growing they I've used senis a n b grow rhizo in veg and sensi a n b bloom big bud and overdrive but there was a gap between big bud and overdrive which explains the final push I think.

Next run I'm using sensi a n again
    Voodoo juice
    B52
    Big bud
    Overdrive
    Same strain

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dankofbhx For This Useful Post:

G' (25-09-18), GEORGE (23-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Check your tricks
    3rd pic down hotshot to scared to let them go further as I read if you push it too far it degrade it!
    The crystals look good to the naked eye as well looks like it's been snowing in my tent!

I did have the issue my fans went off so some leave are damage and with the other leaves starting to yellow i thought the girls maybe telling me they are ready?????
    The larger plant isn't quite there but it's twice the size so going to give it an extra couple of days.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dankofbhx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Awesome never had much to do with autos but this girl seems to have some decent stable heritage tho. My issue was the watering being painful. It was a long time ago tho. Watering from the top didnt work so well it jus poured out the holes and couldn't water from bottom until established. I ended up half filling a 30l bucket with nutes and just bathing them in it removed and left to drain!
    It is hard to judge when I'm starting off is feed feed flush, once large enough to take a good feed do 20% run off I'm having to lift them out the tent and water in a 60l tub to measure the run off is a bit of a pain but it's a Labour of love

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dankofbhx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dankofbhx View Post
    You hit the nail on the head there...
    I'm fairly new to growing they I've used senis a n b grow rhizo in veg and sensi a n b bloom big bud and overdrive but there was a gap between big bud and overdrive which explains the final push I think.

Next run I'm using sensi a n again
    Voodoo juice
    B52
    Big bud
    Overdrive
    Same strain

Idk much about autos but hoping the ruderalis auto heritage explains the extra leaves forming in the buds. Otherwise id say theres a chance they could be re vegging. Do autos even re veg tho?! I know so little about them. The hope is that it was just your 2nd wind if so then good to flush! Job well done.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to channel For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast